ANI_DISCWhat is the best anime you've seen?

Posts 31–45 of 98 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by wojtulace View Post
Naruto is not shit. Naruto Shippuuden is after Naruto defeated Pain.
the whole anime is shit
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
the whole anime is shit
shots are fired!! #pewpewpew!!
Quote Originally Posted by Jikurein View Post
shots are fired!! #pewpewpew!!
has to be kuroko no basket and steins:gate .
Kaminomi and Inou battle is kinda good. Also what is up with the new smartphone anime being really underrated?
My Fav anime is prob Baka and test probably the only comedy anime ive enjoyed and have rewatched like 2 or 3 times now when i dont see anything good which has been a common prob in recent seasons
Kimi no na Wa was amazing in my opinion. Watched a bit of it in RAW and then just waited for the subs though it was all in 480p. Though a few months ago it actually came to a few theaters near me so I went and watched it with my reclining seats, and boy I enjoyed that shit :^)
This is definitely a hard one, I'd have to say my favorite is Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsuⓘ in english it's called Parasyte the maxim, definitely a great watch. It's honestly very hard to decide on a favorite anime, but this is by far the most complete anime I've seen. From it's phenomenal character development to it's plot, but the best part has to be the ending, this anime imo has the BEST ending to fully conclude an anime, that I've ever seen. MUST WATCH imo.
too many anime. but i think older animes is best animes.
No game no life funny asf with lots of logic.
Your lie in April/sword art online
Posts 31–45 of 98 · Page 3 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?