Serial

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Serial
Hi,

i made a c++ console application and wanted to make it somehow that a window pops up when you start and askes for a serial.
Then you shouldnt use a console app(well, its possible, but why would you want a console + window?!)
because it looks good ;D but when i have to do it on console would you tell me how?
thx a lot. I will figure it out. If not i made it ask for a serial and if its a wrong one it closes the programm and if its a right one it will clear itself and beginn with the actual programm

Ok how do I make it that, if he types in the serial. It will only work on his computer and on nobody elses
Quote Originally Posted by Applesouce View Post
Ok how do I make it that, if he types in the serial. It will only work on his computer and on nobody elses
don double post

@ ill post a tut
I don't know about serials or anything. Is it really that important though? Maybe you should learn C++ before you start worrying about protecting your code... =/
where can i learn more advanced things about Win32 API???
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us