SolvedDescriptors.CS

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Descriptors.CS
Do I need to change Descriptors.cs so that in-game items and characters display as their ObjectId rather than DisplayId?

I already changed this.objectType_ = _arg_1.readShort(); in the client to this.objectType_ = _arg_1.readUnsignedShort();

but the item's names are still wrong:
why are your items names displaying wrong? are you using decas client with fsod server? i dont think anyone else had that problem, i know that i didnt. try updating your en.txt possibly
Just tried to revert XMLs and en.txt, no luck.
If i try to copy over Descriptors.cs from a freshly downloaded Source it says that some descriptors for pets and stuff is missing and I don't know why

I am using KAOS 27.7.X2 client

The problem is 100% server-sided, as I've tried both a fresh source and my edited source, Fresh Source works fine :/

- - - Updated - - -
@Riigged Any chance you could upload your descriptors.cs for me and I can try it out with my source?
Quote Originally Posted by Xandahhh View Post
Just tried to revert XMLs and en.txt, no luck.
If i try to copy over Descriptors.cs from a freshly downloaded Source it says that some descriptors for pets and stuff is missing and I don't know why

I am using KAOS 27.7.X2 client

The problem is 100% server-sided, as I've tried both a fresh source and my edited source, Fresh Source works fine :/

- - - Updated - - -
@Riigged Any chance you could upload your descriptors.cs for me and I can try it out with my source?
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...anguageType=en

this is the prod one
Do I need to change Descriptors.cs so that in-game items and characters display as their ObjectId rather than DisplayId? No.

Everything having to do with visuals are done client-sided. Plus you could just make the display id same name as object id...
Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
Do I need to change Descriptors.cs so that in-game items and characters display as their ObjectId rather than DisplayId? No.
Do you even know what you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Xandahhh View Post
Do I need to change Descriptors.cs so that in-game items and characters display as their ObjectId rather than DisplayId?

I already changed this.objectType_ = _arg_1.readShort(); in the client to this.objectType_ = _arg_1.readUnsignedShort();

but the item's names are still wrong:
Replace this
Code:
       DisplayId = elem.Element("DisplayId").Value;
With
Code:
       var displayId = elem.Element("DisplayId");
       DisplayId = displayId != null ? displayId.Value : ObjectId;
It is probably because you updated your language file and your xmls to prods new ones. Unless prod reverted back, xmls don't have a displayID anymore.
lmao n1 @Raple @Ahl - Solved

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLoverMx View Post
Do you even know what you are talking about?



Replace this
Code:
       DisplayId = elem.Element("DisplayId").Value;
With
Code:
       var displayId = elem.Element("DisplayId");
       DisplayId = displayId != null ? displayId.Value : ObjectId;
It is probably because you updated your language file and your xmls to prods new ones. Unless prod reverted back, xmls don't have a displayID anymore.
DisplayId = elem.Element("DisplayId").Value;
is in descriptors.cs and only applies to PetSkins... n1

Solved anyway, VisualStudio Find&replace works too
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?