[Tutorial] Finding Source Code of Not Open Source Programs

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by treeham View Post


Java is kinda lame. C++ is the way to go.
I tried making a game but it failed cuz there isn't any GetAsyncKeyState()
Java is not lame. >:l ... the pc is just not the right venue for it.

@BA: hi =P
Totally agree with BA
Go and try to 'find sourcecode' in a modern game :P
Quote Originally Posted by Retoxified View Post
Totally agree with BA
Go and try to 'find sourcecode' in a modern game :P
Let me google that for you

Maybe 'making frameworks of games' would be a better title.

(this framework I googled for you was made using ollydbg and such tools)
Quote Originally Posted by treeham View Post


Let me google that for you

Maybe 'making frameworks of games' would be a better title.

(this framework I googled for you was made using ollydbg and such tools)
It would not.
Quote Originally Posted by treeham View Post


Java is kinda lame. C++ is the way to go.
I tried making a game but it failed cuz there isn't any GetAsyncKeyState()
Yes, I know. Thank you for telling me. (No sarcasm intended, you people need to differntiate between my sarcasm and realism).

Anyways, I wanna try Java, then move back to C++. I'm only on functions in C++, but meh, I wanna try something new, then get back to it. P:
Quote Originally Posted by treeham View Post

Disassemble a game. Find the function where you shoot and loose ammo. Change it so you lose 0 ammo.
Disassemble a game, find the... wait... wha-? Oh I see, more than 2 Million Instructions; silly me.
Quote Originally Posted by Schyler View Post
Disassemble a game, find the... wait... wha-? Oh I see, more than 2 Million Instructions; silly me.
Silly rabbit, instructions are for kids, just change anything and everything and it'll work. Guranteed.

(Btw, THAT was sarcasm guys >_>)
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?