SolvedUser Services Thread

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
User Services Thread
Hello, I have made a thread within the User Services section of the site. It has been longer than 24 hours so I was just wondering if everything is right and good.

Would you be able to check my thread and see why it has been longer than the set max time. It is almost 2 days.
Quote Originally Posted by Chillum View Post
Hello, I have made a thread within the User Services section of the site. It has been longer than 24 hours so I was just wondering if everything is right and good.

Would you be able to check my thread and see why it has been longer than the set max time. It is almost 2 days.
post in staff disputes, faster reply, much slower here
I'm assuming it got approved now since it's been awhile.
If not, make a staff dispute.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?