User Services thread deleted?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
User Services thread deleted?
Hey guys, I just made a thread in the User Services section of the forums, I am just wondering why it was denied?

I am thinking it is the requirement to be on the site for 3 months, or getting a vouch copy.
You do not have 3 months registration.

Your avatar, signature, and user title shouldn't be allowed either since you do not meet the requirements
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
You do not have 3 months registration.

Your avatar, signature, and user title shouldn't be allowed either since you do not meet the requirements
Why would it matter? He took the time and money to buy premium seller so it must mean he wants to be a professional seller here.
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Why would it matter? He took the time and money to buy premium seller so it must mean he wants to be a professional seller here.
It matters because he doesn't meet the requirements. Buying premium literally makes you no different from anyone else on the marketplace.
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Why would it matter? He took the time and money to buy premium seller so it must mean he wants to be a professional seller here.
Premium seller does not instantly gain the rights of premium user, nor do they get to undermine marketplace requirements.

The only marketplace related benefit he is entitled to is the fact that his threads appear yellow, that is it.

As read here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=889132
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
You do not have 3 months registration.

Your avatar, signature, and user title shouldn't be allowed either since you do not meet the requirements
my bad I'm idiot
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized-Temp View Post
Its 1 month and 50 posts.
Ahlwong is a staff member of the marketplace, I'm almost positive he has every regulation memorized.

Please refrain from posting on disputes that have nothing to do with you, thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


Ahlwong is a staff member of the marketplace, I'm almost positive he has every regulation memorized.

Please refrain from posting on disputes that have nothing to do with you, thank you.
He provided me a vouch copy, so should that rules not apply? Plus he provided proof, I'm simply helping a new fella out with getting his service up. my bad
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized-Temp View Post
He provided me a vouch copy, so should that rules not apply? Plus he provided proof, I'm simply helping a new fella out with getting his service up. my bad
You are not eligible to receive vouch copies, so actually you're hurting his shop by breaking the rules. :X
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


You are not eligible to receive vouch copies, so actually you're hurting his shop by breaking the rules. :X
Yes I am good sir, it was on my main previous to the ban, I'm waiting for the shipment of my vouch copy.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized-Temp View Post
Yes I am good sir, it was on my main previous to the ban, I'm waiting for the shipment of my vouch copy.
"If you do not currently meet these requirements, you can bypass them by providing a 'vouch copy' and successfully receiving a vouch from any staff member listed below willing to give said vouch.

Staff in this case only refers to:

Administrators
Global Moderators
Moderators
Middlemen"

You're not very good at reading are you?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?