QuestionExternal chams

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
External chams
Hello !

I just wanna talk about how to make an chams in external

for now I use m_clrRender to color the enemy team and the glow esp with the opposite color
 
IMG
 
Source code
Code:
void DrawChams(ChamStruct COLOR)
{
	for (int i = 0; i <= 64; i++)
	{
		int Chplyr = realtime.Read<int>(Client + EntityList + (i * 0x10));
		int ChCurPl = realtime.Read< int >(Chplyr + m_iTeamNum);
		if (ChCurPl != InMyTeam)
		{
			realtime.Edit((Chplyr + m_clrRender), Color(0, 0, 0, 255));     /* use color.h of the source sdk */
		}
	}
}


It's work correctly but I've some trouble to see if the enemy is behind the wall on a dark area...

so I was wondering, is someone using an different way for make an chams fully external ?


I've try to get the health indicator when you hurt an enemy with the glow esp on...
 
IMG

but I'm bad af and all i've try just broke the game...
 
IMG


any idea ?
1. Those arent chams
2. Turn off bloom then health will be fine again.
Quote Originally Posted by gigagiga View Post
1. Those arent chams
2. Turn off bloom then health will be fine again.
1. yes sorry it's not realy a chams but i don't know the real name of it...
2. yea I get it
I think that just looks horrible.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?