Duping/changing items. Need advice .

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Duping/changing items. Need advice .
So I just cant get my head around this. Id love some help on d i s c ord here's my id knoxville#4956

I'm trying to duplicate some flashlights or even other items into flashlights and I just cant do it. Empty slot is 652 from what I've read here but other steps im just ughh... I have a spreedsheet with the id numbers of other items. but idk if they are still good. Someone was telling here on the forum to find the id that i want to transform the item myself but sounds impossible so idk. unless is there a new spreedsheet with updated ID's of the items I want to dupe them on idk what else.
Quote Originally Posted by knoxvilleJ View Post
So I just cant get my head around this. Id love some help on d i s c ord here's my id knoxville#4956

I'm trying to duplicate some flashlights or even other items into flashlights and I just cant do it. Empty slot is 652 from what I've read here but other steps im just ughh... I have a spreedsheet with the id numbers of other items. but idk if they are still good. Someone was telling here on the forum to find the id that i want to transform the item myself but sounds impossible so idk. unless is there a new spreedsheet with updated ID's of the items I want to dupe them on idk what else.
ID numbers change for everyone so yours are most likely outdated. You start by having all slots empty and than scan exact value in 8 byte for 652 than you add a item in game and than (next scan) by increased value . You will have 3 or 4 values and (those are the ID's of your item). to find other item ID just go in game and remove and place something else in that same slot. Than you will see the numbers in cheat engine change also. Very easy! Part 2.... To change your crap items into good ones Restart cheat engine completely to make sure its fresh. Than do exact search for crap item ID in 8 byte and all the results that show up are that item in everyone's inventory. Just click SHIFT and down till all of them are highlight and than hit the red arrow to put them in edit mode. than once they are in the bottom edit all there values to the new Good item ID. Hope that was easy enough. I will probably make a video here in a bit to make it easier for people.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?