Post[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modification

Posts 181–195 of 296 · Page 13 of 20
Hahaha yeah well I just tried this on the game and it worked, and I never saw it posted anywhere else so I thought I did a smart thing XD. Well GL on the gaming as laptop gaming sucks, you'll perhaps get a bit more FPS out of it
it works, but little laggy :P
If I wan't to get BFBC2 graphics back how do I uninstall these cartoon graphics?
Put the LOD Bias back to 0, hit apply and you're done
O ok thanks.

I don't like this because you can't see trees..

So when im snipering i see someone and i scope on them and trees are they lol...

any way to help this?
No but its better, because you know he's there, he doesn't know you're there (yet) so you can already see him (it's really an advantage)
It gets you anoyed sometimes though..

admit it :P
damn color bugs tho :/
I like seeing no trees but when i scope there are trees...

this gets me pissed off lol...

Is that esp hack patched?
well people who get the weird colors, you are probably using windows xp. i got that problem, i upgraded to 7 and it was gone.
Well still having a 9-year old Windows version asks for problems with 9 year older games
LOL

This Again??

WTF
Quote Originally Posted by Royal S.A.H. Force View Post
will it lagg less?
probably lol
Posts 181–195 of 296 · Page 13 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us