Post[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modification

Posts 196–210 of 296 · Page 14 of 20
Yeah it doesn't have to load all the textures and more of that good stuff so you should get more frames per second , too
which is just logical. you cannot lag more having less high-detailed textures

so...this does not work on windows xp tho.
Are you sure? Its on DX9 too
yea, like i said i tested it. I had xp, got blotches and such, upgraded to windows 7 and they are gone.
koen were you using a aimbot on that video? also is there a esp hack out for this? Or is it unsafe to use.

This texture will help me alot, i stayed off bfbc2 because i couldnt stand the lagg but now i think im not gonna lagg at all
Hey Koen I've tried loads of times redoing the process reinstalling rivatuner and it still doesn't work. What do I need to to? My graphics card is fairly oldish it's the 8800 GTS so it should work fine but it doesn't it just does the normal BFBC rendering in the game.
Go Documents->BBC2->Open settings.ini->change the DxVersion to DxVersion=9 !
Ahh sweet thanks I'll test it now so I change it from "DXVersion=auto" to "DXVersion=9"?
Hello program allows me to bring the value up to nine and only 15 did not why?
haha this looks like Team Fortress 2.
maybe ill try it later.
Yeah well it's a huge advantage, but the graphics aren't that great =P
Koen, You accepted me on BFBC2

my name is sofakingh4rd if u didin't know it was me lol


you lost minion :O?
Well I wasn't minion anymore so I don't really care
O, ok :P

Go on BFBC2 and lets pwn some noobs?


my internet cuts fof every 20 mins haha

so im waiting for the new router to come >.<


::EDIT you hack on koeninator lol?

seems like hacking acc but if it's not it's good
Just used hacks once to record the vids on, but that's it, or else I'd be banned =P

Anyways yeah lets play, tho your not online
Posts 196–210 of 296 · Page 14 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us