Post[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modification

Posts 271–285 of 296 · Page 19 of 20
Very impressive, but why is it only for NVidia users?
Ok weird, this isn't working for me. I'm pretty sure I have set up riva tuner properly but nothing seems to happen when I play. I've got a 9800gtx+ with the latest drivers btw (197.45). Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by doody View Post
Ok weird, this isn't working for me. I'm pretty sure I have set up riva tuner properly but nothing seems to happen when I play. I've got a 9800gtx+ with the latest drivers btw (197.45). Any ideas?
i have same gcard as you and its working for me.Did you try put setting to low in bc2 setting?
Quote Originally Posted by doody View Post
Ok weird, this isn't working for me. I'm pretty sure I have set up riva tuner properly but nothing seems to happen when I play. I've got a 9800gtx+ with the latest drivers btw (197.45). Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by yashsonu1 View Post
i have same gcard as you and its working for me.Did you try put setting to low in bc2 setting?
Ok finally figured out why it wasn't working for me. I'm dual screening and I was changing the settings for my secondary monitor not the primary one. Set it up for primary and works like a charm now
Geforce 8800 GTS 640 mb
with this mod textures in game are in different colors. i dont know why. but when i change some options in graphics some colors dissapear. on some maps there is no colors and its ok.
please help. ps sorry for my bad english )
for all guys not working set directx to 9 under
<name of hdd>:\Users\<username>\Documents\BFBC2\settings.in i
Quote Originally Posted by doody View Post
Ok weird, this isn't working for me. I'm pretty sure I have set up riva tuner properly but nothing seems to happen when I play. I've got a 9800gtx+ with the latest drivers btw (197.45). Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by billy9999 View Post
for all guys not working set directx to 9 under
<name of hdd>:\Users\<username>\Documents\BFBC2\settings.in i
Forgot to mention that I DID set DxVersion=9 in the ini file. Wasn't working.
Could I get banned for this?!

koen you said you can't...but you also said punkbuster detects it and knows that your using it.

so could I get banned?

(on pb servers)
im a nvidia user and when i click on main. it doesnt say the customize bottom and the direct 3D. PM with help.
Koen, what's your setting.ini config???
just like Zar..
i cant complete "step 10" because there is no costumize button..

what to do now?
same as other thread

Just a quick question, cause this really matters to the fact of these threads , with the new updates, is this detected and/or even useful?
To people who don't have customize button,guess is that rivatuner does not support your graphics card.I have same problem,my gpu GT240.
Quote Originally Posted by WWII View Post
To people who don't have customize button,guess is that rivatuner does not support your graphics card.I have same problem,my gpu GT240.
Damn :'[ .....
lol, looks like TF2
Posts 271–285 of 296 · Page 19 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us