Post[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modification

Posts 136–150 of 296 · Page 10 of 20
I think its the card then, yeah, the GT series is a weird one, more for video editing I believe, not sure though

Unless you mean the GTX240, if that one even exists xD
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
I think its the card then, yeah, the GT series is a weird one, more for video editing I believe, not sure though

Unless you mean the GTX240, if that one even exists xD
Nope,its GT240,and if its the card,ffs then,if i just had known this before i bought that...
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
I think its the card then, yeah, the GT series is a weird one, more for video editing I believe, not sure though

Unless you mean the GTX240, if that one even exists xD
Nope,its GT240,and if its the card,ffs then,if i just had known this before i bought that...

Thanks responding anyway.
Sorry for double post...its my internet fault.
Well its a triple post now, but dw about it XD

Mh well you can still play the game as it should be played, and you should be happy with that

I'm going to sleep now, peace out.
You are going to sleep at half past 9? xD
Half past 10, and yeah, I'm pretty damn tired as I did nothing but bike today. Sporting ftw, now that the sun has shown itself for a change
can you atleast post your gamesettings and settings.ini's?
Koen Unbanned x0xa0xa0x0a Nice!
Here's my settings, make sure you have the correct resolution as mine's 1920x1080
Code:
[WindowSettings]
Width=1920
Height=1080
Fullscreen=true
RefreshRate=60
VSync=false
[Sound]
Quality=medium
VoipEnable=true
SpeakerCount=0
[Graphics]
Effects=low
Soldiers=low
Vehicles=low
Overgrowth=low
Undergrowth=low
StaticObjects=low
Terrain=low
Shadows=low
Bloom=false
HSAO=false
MSAA=0
Water=low
MainQuality=custom
Texture=low
DxVersion=9
Aniso=1
Detail=low
RenderAheadLimit=2
Fov=55
Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrrr View Post
Run the game in DX9 mode, instead of DX10 or DX11.


And Chuckles, you've lost my mood to help you, find help from someone else instead of whining for not reading the tips properly, or being a bit more understanding that I don't know the answer as this is not my program.
i did read the tips and i tried everything its just it doesnt work (for me) and it is really annyoing cuz i was really looking forward to using it and im sorry for being annoying or understanding cuz im stressed and angry, and couldnt be bothered and just wanted to try this cuz it looked so cool. so again im sorry.
ty and btw heres a tip. i got the same res as you and i would suggest the fov to 78. it is recommended for that resolution.

Now for people who have problems with the green/yellow/blue/purple boxes. Go into a game, click ESC and change your settings, heres the thing. If you have high on, change it to low and the boxes should be gone. if your settings are low change them to high. Now after a round you will have the boxes again or colorful guns ( you will be high ) just do the same thing and it should fix. i have done this for 6 rounds and it works. if it doesnt, then dont even try this anymore it wont work.
From what I've been reading, PBSS only works with AA off. Coincedentally, AA is forced off in DX9, which is the only mode this hack works in. So unless someone figures out how to get it working in DX10, there's always a chance PBSS will spot you (you'll be the only visible screenshot in a sea of black).
this, mine is 1x anti-aliasing. and actally they cant do anythung mainly because its not a program or hack. allit does is make your gfx crappy. they cant do anything.
Posts 136–150 of 296 · Page 10 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us