Post[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modification

Posts 121–135 of 296 · Page 9 of 20


Sometimes working, sometimes not.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post


Sometimes working, sometimes not.
at least it works for u!
Rivatuner DOES support the latest drivers. I'm using 197.13, which is the latest, and it does support it.

Did anyone get the message that you have "automatically enable unsigned drivers" or something being non-functional? That makes it non-working too.
Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrrr View Post
Rivatuner DOES support the latest drivers. I'm using 197.13, which is the latest, and it does support it.

Did anyone get the message that you have "automatically enable unsigned drivers" or something being non-functional? That makes it non-working too.
koeninatorrr do u have teamviewer. if you do can u plz come on to it and see iif ive done something wrong or maybe you could fix it or do domething to make it work?? plzzzz!
Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrrr View Post
Rivatuner DOES support the latest drivers. I'm using 197.13, which is the latest, and it does support it.

Did anyone get the message that you have "automatically enable unsigned drivers" or something being non-functional? That makes it non-working too.
When that msg should pop-up? before installing rivatuner?

Anyway i just re-installed RivaTuner non of this kind msg poped-up,so what a hell wrong?
Koen, its weird, I did just as your tutorial said, and it doesn't work for bad company 2. I log on another game just to play randomly and it worked for that game...any settings i need to change ingame?
Quote Originally Posted by Loffredo View Post
Koen, its weird, I did just as your tutorial said, and it doesn't work for bad company 2. I log on another game just to play randomly and it worked for that game...any settings i need to change ingame?
Run the game in DX9 mode, instead of DX10 or DX11.


And Chuckles, you've lost my mood to help you, find help from someone else instead of whining for not reading the tips properly, or being a bit more understanding that I don't know the answer as this is not my program.
Any1 aware why there is no customize button ? I re-innstaled drivers and RivaTuner,no change.
this is just a fuck up for most people

is it supposed to say driver emulation mode at the top?
Quote Originally Posted by chuckles1 View Post
this is just a fuck up for most people

is it supposed to say driver emulation mode at the top?
i have that title too...wth?
Quote Originally Posted by cocaine33 View Post
i have that title too...wth?
do u know the annoying thing is koen never answers. he takes like 30 minutes, gives an (WHICH IS ABSOLUTLEY USELESS!) answer then doesnt give another one for a while after that!
Maybe you don't have a Nvidea card?
Quote Originally Posted by kraanwater View Post
Maybe you don't have a Nvidea card?
I have gt240,its nvidia,i have latest drivers too,but why i dont have that button..thats no clue
Did you get the "disable driver signature" message when installing? I had that once and was unable to install too.
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Did you get the "disable driver signature" message when installing? I had that once and was unable to install too.
Nope,didn't get any message when installing,i just bought this GT240 few days ago,i had GT8600,and with that card i had that customize button,but in this card i dont have,so problem is card? card does not support these options or smth? Or i need to install maybe something that i forgot ?
Posts 121–135 of 296 · Page 9 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us