Wow, this is.....so complicated just to basically change your settings LOL
[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modification
ITS NOT WORKING TO BCC2 ONLY AT COD 4....
Nvidea is crap anyway so you won't see much diffrence 
(jk)

(jk)
hm...
And no can anywhere help me by this problem?
Koen? or other!?
Koen? or other!?
i love you koen (not in the gay way)
good job koen
like always!
it works for every fucking game!awesome^^
btw,my nvidia driver needed an update and now instead of 196.75 i got something with 197...
the funny thing is that when i am in the game menu i can not read anything^^i have to remember where to click because instead of the scripture i only have strange squares.some of them bigger,some of them smaller.but who cares.very big advantage ingame!
like always!it works for every fucking game!awesome^^
btw,my nvidia driver needed an update and now instead of 196.75 i got something with 197...
the funny thing is that when i am in the game menu i can not read anything^^i have to remember where to click because instead of the scripture i only have strange squares.some of them bigger,some of them smaller.but who cares.very big advantage ingame!
Lol, love how you guys love bad graphics! xD
Nah Nvidia is the best :P
Are you sure you did the same stuff as said in the Tutorial, with the correct version of RivaTuner (The one I gave, check it out on the youtube vid, at the descritpion).
Works for me, and all the people I got to test, obviously all on Nvidia of course
Are you sure you did the same stuff as said in the Tutorial, with the correct version of RivaTuner (The one I gave, check it out on the youtube vid, at the descritpion).
Works for me, and all the people I got to test, obviously all on Nvidia of course
Nah,i used another rivatuner...i will try it with the rivatuner that you uploaded on **********(description of your vid
) thanks for the tip^^
installed your version with updating and stuff...instead of 196.75 it says 197.15...
and it does not work...on bc2,altough it works for cod4..hm
) thanks for the tip^^installed your version with updating and stuff...instead of 196.75 it says 197.15...
and it does not work...on bc2,altough it works for cod4..hm
Buh, with those textures it looks like crappy WarRock :|
That's pretty damn weird as I'm using this one :/
Some people also have the protection of Unsigned Driver Protection, theres not really a way to get past that :/
Some people also have the protection of Unsigned Driver Protection, theres not really a way to get past that :/
I have a Problem ....
I Have a Problem with te rivatuner and so on.
I have: Nvidia Gainward GTX 260, Treiber 197.15
I follow your(koen) introduction and not works by me!?
Please help me and show me this way that working.
Sorry for bad english
See at the Screen or on youtube screen vid the fails in game!!!

I have: Nvidia Gainward GTX 260, Treiber 197.15
I follow your(koen) introduction and not works by me!?
Please help me and show me this way that working.
Sorry for bad english

See at the Screen or on youtube screen vid the fails in game!!!
bc2.JPG
Nice tut, step by step. Nicely done.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks[RELEASE][ATI]BFBC2 Texture Modification
130 Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats[Release] First Texture Modification SCAR
8 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Release]Stewie Griffin Texture Face Mod
5 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Release] New G36E texture ( Hornet )
12 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[RELEASE] M9 Blood Texture Mod
7
