how do we reset the graphics back to normal ? just change the settings to null ?
[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modification
not working for me i got a 260GTX with 197.13 drivers please help =(
Most laptop. Onto a laptop there is not some solution? I love it his text lord's simplicity.
Answers thank you.
Answers thank you.
Mh works for some people, for some people it doesn't.
Try downloading another RivaTuner, google it, and see if that works. If it doesn't, tell me if you're on a laptop or not. It might not work on a laptop but I'm not certain of that as I can't test it.
Try downloading another RivaTuner, google it, and see if that works. If it doesn't, tell me if you're on a laptop or not. It might not work on a laptop but I'm not certain of that as I can't test it.
huuum okay after it not working on BC2 it does however work for MW2 

ayuda
No lo puedo descargar xDD..Ehm there is a virus scan O_o
Yes you have added a Virus scan, but the rules are saying this:
2) Scan it - Second, you're going to need two virus scans. One from each of these locations:
VirusTotal
VirScan
- This is MANDATORY with every release.
But your release only having the Virustotal scan, not the VirScan. I think this is what [Nig][ga] wanted to say
2) Scan it - Second, you're going to need two virus scans. One from each of these locations:
VirusTotal
VirScan
- This is MANDATORY with every release.
But your release only having the Virustotal scan, not the VirScan. I think this is what [Nig][ga] wanted to say

Well, maybe it works, I don't know, won't tray anyway. In video game looks simply ugly after using this hack.
rivatuner a setting works battlefield 2, does not work bad company 2
My configuration: windows7 x64 home, 9600m gt, notebook.
What may be the problem bad company 2?
answers thank you.
My configuration: windows7 x64 home, 9600m gt, notebook.
What may be the problem bad company 2?
answers thank you.
koeni
whats your driver version ???
I have your graphic card
Please say me your driver version
And nice work
whats your driver version ???
I have your graphic card

Please say me your driver version
And nice work
Ugh I've always had 1 virus scan and it was always enough, sigh.
Well, here you go, can't edit it in the main post, unfortunately.
BFBC2TextMod.rar MD5:eba85f6729acfaf11d8eda905aa1fcb8 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Well, here you go, can't edit it in the main post, unfortunately.
BFBC2TextMod.rar MD5:eba85f6729acfaf11d8eda905aa1fcb8 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks[RELEASE][ATI]BFBC2 Texture Modification
130 Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats[Release] First Texture Modification SCAR
8 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Release]Stewie Griffin Texture Face Mod
5 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Release] New G36E texture ( Hornet )
12 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[RELEASE] M9 Blood Texture Mod
7
