[Tutorial] Edit and Save LTB files

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
lol me and a few other people already knew this, i just cant get my models to show up ingame, can u show me a screenshot?
Why didn't anyone tell me

Where do I put the .py file???
its cause ufb wanted the rest of the world to be behind
O_O
i found this tool earlier like 3 days agoO_O
and someone just posted a guide
i didnt know how to dl it
the dl was dead
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Plz read before you post guys/gals.
but blender does animation...... so how does it not support it......
I don't have \.blender\scripts
Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
I don't have \.blender\scripts
Mine is here.

C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\.blender\scripts\

Quote Originally Posted by No5cope View Post
but blender does animation...... so how does it not support it......
yes, but ModelEdit does not

yea i dont have it eitherO_____________o
FOUND IT BUT NOT GONNA TELL YOU LOL
Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
FOUND IT BUT NOT GONNA TELL YOU LOL
Lol, you should really help other people on mpgh. or they won't help you/
TOO BAD SON, I KNOW WHERE TO PUT IT AND YOU DON'T HENRY LOL
DAM WHY"D YOU TELL HENRY >:O
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
results anyone?
I tried to make the UMP bigger so we will only see his ironsight but It didn't show ingame
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us