[Tutorial] Edit and Save LTB files

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
Why did you tell them?? xD I guess now I should release this everywhere
Quote Originally Posted by ihave13gp View Post
Why did you tell them?? xD I guess now I should release this everywhere
Iz kay man, I released FSP mods on gorfag and they banned me after posting links, wtf?
o_O Too hard, or in other words, I'm too lazy.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
o_O Too hard, or in other words, I'm too lazy.
Naa it is easy & fast , But I don't know why it didn't work for meh =P
ee if ound fx edit tools but link is deadO_O
so we can NOT make the speed of our kinfes or guns uper uber ultimate fast??
WOOT' imma pwn this and imma give my guy a fked up hat thats what imma do immm give him a sweet godly mask
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


Mine is here.

C:\Users\David\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\.blender\scripts\
what is it called?
i cant convert ltb file to .x because i choose the source file and what do i do with the destination file?
well, i think, if can posible create or transform the bullet of a normal weapon, to biiiiig bullten, like M32 bullet, its a great accuracy, or not posible o.o

greets!
how do you mod ltb files, where is the ltb file???? _______>.<___________
Quote Originally Posted by pirate647 View Post
how do you mod ltb files, where is the ltb file???? _______>.<___________
You need to pass the Modding I class before you can take Modding II.
Quote Originally Posted by pirate647 View Post
how do you mod ltb files, where is the ltb file???? _______>.<___________
There are many tutorials on modding.

If you check the stickys and read them, follow them and after some hours you will be a modder.

Then come back to this tutorial.
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us