MPGH Pub Official Tutorial
I immediately after activating the window disappears crossfire
O_O ?
look
look

i cant find the fuking system32 folder just tell me the whole path ill copy paste
Attachment reapproved.
It wont let me extract the CFPUB.exe...Help plz
I ask again
I immediately after activating the window disappears crossfire. Help plz
I immediately after activating the window disappears crossfire. Help plz
i cant use this hack
X trap detect with the Faith =/
X trap detect with the Faith =/
question, does it owrk with win 7 ? then no window of firefox open to mpgh
i tried several times , where do i have to put login and password to mpgh in ini file?
i tried several times , where do i have to put login and password to mpgh in ini file?
im gettinn client mfc application error or something ^^
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH Pub Official Tutorial 4 Programming Tutorials[Video Tutorial] How to install MPGH pub
3 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial] How to work Speed Hack in Combat Arms, with MPGH Pub.
12 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial]How to fix MPGH pub hack after patch
17 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWill fraps run with MPGH pub hack
15
