MPGH Pub Official Tutorial
how come i lag so much? when i use this hak
probably Direct X Latest Version????
Lots of people are experiencing lag with this new hack. Try using gamebooster or solely running CF. Also, perx isn't a virus, it's a false positive because it backdoors windows programs to inject the .dlls. There are plenty more injectors though, take your pick.
its disconecting WHY
how many times are we going to try to release this
jeebus , give it a rest it doesn't work for christs sake
ok sorry, this is diff, I humbly apologize, good work on a hack,.
jeebus , give it a rest it doesn't work for christs sake
ok sorry, this is diff, I humbly apologize, good work on a hack,.
"C:\Users\Sonny\Desktop\MPGH Pub.rar could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.
Try again later, or contact the server administrator."
This is exactly what I needed when a CrossFire hack just came out.
Try again later, or contact the server administrator."
This is exactly what I needed when a CrossFire hack just came out.
i dont get lag with it -.-
Whats the process name so I can use another injector?
ok CONFIRMED on xp 32 bit, but god all mighty the lag is sooooo baddddd i cant play with it, and you dont have an option for seeing players, i tried em all, I think its great to have a hack,
but i wont use this,...
and to DONT...... whatever above me, process name is crossfire.exe i use perx and faith
but i wont use this,...
and to DONT...... whatever above me, process name is crossfire.exe i use perx and faith
i wont use it it suck makes me DC
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsMPGH Pub Official Tutorial 4 Programming Tutorials[Video Tutorial] How to install MPGH pub
3 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial] How to work Speed Hack in Combat Arms, with MPGH Pub.
12 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial]How to fix MPGH pub hack after patch
17 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWill fraps run with MPGH pub hack
15


