im having some troubles where do i put the D3d folder this is so damn confusing :3
Didn't work for me. If I inject as soon as it lets me nothing shows up. If I inject after waiting until after the hack thingy is gone it crashes cf.
Originally Posted by dontsassme
Didn't work for me. If I inject as soon as it lets me nothing shows up. If I inject after waiting until after the hack thingy is gone it crashes cf.
you gotta put injector on maual, then wait until the orange loading bar thing for xtrap goes off the middle of your screen then inject, it works, but lags like hell
Originally Posted by heydiddledagain
you gotta put injector on maual, then wait until the orange loading bar thing for xtrap goes off the middle of your screen then inject, it works, but lags like hell
That's what I do. Crashes CF immediately.
ok i got the hack working thank god but when i run crossfire right before the loading screen pops up the game closes on me and says Crossfire has an error please help :3
What OS are you guys using?
Are you using an AV program?
Have you installed the latest versions of .Netframework 3.5 and DirectX?
I even tried PerX still isnt workin wtf is going on? with this stupid ass hack please help meeee!!!!!!!
Skinny jeans finally finishes the step-by-step.
/Stickied.
Originally Posted by Zoom
/facepalm toxin
What chu want.
Originally Posted by Liime
"C:\Users\Sonny\Desktop\MPGH Pub.rar could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.
Try again later, or contact the server administrator."
This is exactly what I needed when a CrossFire hack just came out.
Disable Anti-Virus.
Originally Posted by blacksaber
Skinny jeans finally finishes the step-by-step.
/Stickied.
Why you mad though?
Originally Posted by Toxin
What chu want.
Disable Anti-Virus.
Why you mad though?
I could be mad if u want
ok anyone wants I will tv them and get this workin, Thanks is appreciated
Working!! Thanks Open Boxes and use Wallhack, See Ghosts
its disconecting to WHY WHY WHY
Post what OS you're using, if you have an AV on, and if you've updated DirectX AND .Netframework...