Raple's Fitbit SE eBook| EASY & PROFITABLE | EXTREMELY DETAILED | NOOB FRIENDLY
Price will only be this cheap for so long, buy now before price raises.
This is a method that at the base is somewhat known (like most SEs), but I go in extreme detail to describe how the entire process works, from prior to the SE and afterwards.
This is the same method I used and developed upon in my own Fitbit SE shop, which has thousands of views and has easily made me over $10,000 in it's lifespan. This method is still successful to this day: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285051
Here is proof of some of my earnings:
EARNINGS

This eBook contains multiple packages, which are explained. I accept PayPal, Bitcoin, RSGP, and certain prepaid game cards. Inquire for more information. The price of the basic eBook is barely more than what you would pay for a couple of your own Fitbit SEs, so it is very reasonable to purchase just to order yourself a few devices. I mean, you could buy this guide for the same price as a couple devices and get yourself as many as you want.
My contact information: rapledamnsyrup
Basic Package: 95$
Advanced Package: 160$
Basic Package: Contains just the eBook and basic support.
Advanced Package: Contains the eBook, spreadsheets, statistics, full support, call coaching (not currently available), ALL FUTURE UPDATES, and advice for starting your own SE business.
This method is extremely detailed and over 10 pages long, showing many solutions to simple issues, statistics and tips on being successful with your own SEs, and suggestions on maximizing your profit. This method breaks every part of the SE down to a very simple level describing in detail step-by-step what you should do to get your replacement. This method works primarily in US and Canada, but can work internationally. The eBook also describes how to expand beyond just a few orders for some minimal self gain and broadening into a fully fledged business, which becomes much more detailed in the advanced version with the added benefits.
Learn how to SE Fitbit effectively by ordering today!
Proof of it's length:

NOTICE: The advanced version does not currently include the extra spreadsheets/statistics just yet. I'm still comprising all the information together, so any customers who order now will receive everything else when I am able to finish it. For now, customers purchasing the Advanced Package will receive my full support, call coaching, and advice on starting your own business.
Terms of Service - READ BEFORE CONTACTING
1. You will not leak my method to anyone, anywhere.
2. You will not refund/dispute your payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
3. Refunds are only given under special circumstances. This eBook is extremely detailed, and the information alone is worth the price even if you do not utilize it correctly.
4. You may start a service on MPGH using this eBook ONLY if you purchase the Advanced Package.
5. Purchasing the Advanced Package entitles you to ALL future updates of this eBook, which will be sent directly to you when it is updated.
6. Full support is entirely subjective. If you constantly spam/annoy me with dumb problems, and are obviously wasting my time I will discontinue your full support.
7. This method will only work effectively in US and Canada. I cannot provide HQ support for European/Asian countries.
8. This method is NOT a Live Chat method, so I cannot provide HQ support for live chat.
9. This ToS can change at ANY time and I am not required to notify you.
2. You will not refund/dispute your payment. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
3. Refunds are only given under special circumstances. This eBook is extremely detailed, and the information alone is worth the price even if you do not utilize it correctly.
4. You may start a service on MPGH using this eBook ONLY if you purchase the Advanced Package.
5. Purchasing the Advanced Package entitles you to ALL future updates of this eBook, which will be sent directly to you when it is updated.
6. Full support is entirely subjective. If you constantly spam/annoy me with dumb problems, and are obviously wasting my time I will discontinue your full support.
7. This method will only work effectively in US and Canada. I cannot provide HQ support for European/Asian countries.
8. This method is NOT a Live Chat method, so I cannot provide HQ support for live chat.
9. This ToS can change at ANY time and I am not required to notify you.
One single vouch copy will be given to a very reputable user, please contact me if interested.






















