WTBBuying BTC for 10% more!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Buying BTC for 10% more!
Sell me your btc and ill be paying 5-10% more in pp depending on how much you are selling to me, need a long term supplier, got many vouches on here and been here for a while. only going first for more trusted members.
skype: sillywabitmc
if you got btc or eth plz add me on skype need large quantities!
Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
if you got btc or eth plz add me on skype need large quantities!
My limit for buying ETH, BTC, and LTC is $350 weekly. If I sell to you each week, my limit will go up so will the quantity I sell you. Let me know.

Edit: Right now I have $580 in my wallet
Quote Originally Posted by fvckbg View Post
My limit for buying ETH, BTC, and LTC is $350 weekly. If I sell to you each week, my limit will go up so will the quantity I sell you. Let me know.

Edit: Right now I have $580 in my wallet
i can buy it add me on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by lean View Post
i can buy it add me on skype.
Confirm we are talking skype
Quote Originally Posted by fvckbg View Post
Confirm we are talking skype
confirmed...
Hey man, I went ahead and added you, I could get around 2k a week, after we do the first $500.
Quick transaction. Vouch
need $174 usd in btc rn.
+Vouch. Sold $500 worht of ETH for $550 Paypal. Awesome dude and nice and friendly. Very fast response and he knows his shit ab Yeezy's Good luck bro!
Added you on skype sir
big vouch for this guy!
what time do you appear online? I have $840 btc
Just sell some eth, +big vouch
need some btc again
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?