PatchedCloudExtract v1.1

Posts 211–225 of 337 · Page 15 of 23
anyone have the fix of the savegame error?
Quote Originally Posted by IIOmqRedxii View Post
anyone have the fix of the savegame error?
What exactly do u have?
when i inject my save file to the cloud it give to me an error
Quote Originally Posted by ArtichaTM View Post
Change all surv customization
That didn't work out for me, rip
Quote Originally Posted by pito12 View Post
That didn't work out for me, rip
Hey ill give u my save file it works because i modified it today
Quote Originally Posted by IIOmqRedxii View Post
Hey ill give u my save file it works because i modified it today
Nah I just want to add some scratched mirrors lol
only about 300 users thanked post.

so the hackers of dbd is actually a very small number? i was thinking by a thousand at least or more. csgo should be way more
Doesn't work,after injecting the modified save file nothing changes.

To clarify:

I start by blocking EAC
Then I start your application
Then I start the game
Once the cinematic is over,I press 0 to extract the savefile (which seems to work)
Then I use the following application to modify my savefile: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1343336
Then I start your application (the modified savefile is in the same folder where i original one was extracted using your application)
Then I start the game,wait for the cinematic to finish and then I inject the new savegame by pressing one

Then I end up in the main menu with the same stats as before,indiciating that something isn't working.
Quote Originally Posted by Urdur View Post
Doesn't work,after injecting the modified save file nothing changes.

To clarify:

I start by blocking EAC
Then I start your application
Then I start the game
Once the cinematic is over,I press 0 to extract the savefile (which seems to work)
Then I use the following application to modify my savefile: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1343336
Then I start your application (the modified savefile is in the same folder where i original one was extracted using your application)
Then I start the game,wait for the cinematic to finish and then I inject the new savegame by pressing one

Then I end up in the main menu with the same stats as before,indiciating that something isn't working.
Dont close the game when u extract the savegame. Modify the savegame while the game is still running then saved. Now go the cloudextract then press 1 to used the modified savegame. The game will reload itself
guys is it possible to get Science Fair Claudette skin by CloudExtract ?
Quote Originally Posted by tnqor View Post
guys is it possible to get Science Fair Claudette skin by CloudExtract ?
No. //2short
can anyone still get this to work? getting error 100 non stop
How big is the file you're trying to inject? An old profile of mine is 200KB (added thousands of things before cloud saves were implemented) and I always get the error when injecting. But another is <75KB and injects just fine.
Posts 211–225 of 337 · Page 15 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?