Edit items with Cheat Engine

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Edit items with Cheat Engine
Is it possible to edit quantity of items with Cheat Engine? i can't use the Save Editor, it doesn't work for me.
if yes, how?
thanks ^^
can you modify the bloodpoint with ce?

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday,I still can modify the bp, but now I can't ...
Quote Originally Posted by chenhongleng View Post
can you modify the bloodpoint with ce?

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday,I still can modify the bp, but now I can't ...
yes, i modified my Blood Points, but i want more items, and the Save Editor doesn't work for me.
block the connection to your DeadByDaylight.exe in firewall , outbound rules . DELETE any EAC folder in appdata, and then open the game with ce. right?

but when I quit the game and open the game with eac, Blood Points is the original number.

I can modify Blood Points, but I can't save it.
Ensure you’ve bypassed EAC, then use the save editor and give yourself a bunch of items/addons/perks so you won’t need to use the editor again for a while. Just don’t give yourself too many.
Quote Originally Posted by anonymouss3221 View Post
Ensure you’ve bypassed EAC, then use the save editor and give yourself a bunch of items/addons/perks so you won’t need to use the editor again for a while. Just don’t give yourself too many.
dude, the save editor doesn't work for me, I've tried many times, but the quantity of items don't change, and apparently, no one knows how to fix this.
You’re replacing the original cloudsave.txt, yes? If not try again doing so. Or if you simply aren’t saving the changes you’re making, that’s also a possible explination. OR you’re forgetting to press 1 and enter after saving the file.

- - - Updated - - -

@ZeitungLeser Also, my reply was directed towards @chenhongleng but if my reply above helps then that’s cool too.
u can only transform items, not quantities as I know. use CloudExtract
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?