HWID String or Pattern

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
HWID String or Pattern
Can somebody give me some help?
I was recently banned by HWID.
@CaiozinhoFC1 said about a pattern, but was not willing to give it to me.
I already searched in a lot of fórums and posts.
If you're reading this and can help me please, I need it, and I'm sure others do too.
Thanks.
(CF BR)
Did you try use "Hard Disk Serial Number Changer" ?
Quote Originally Posted by Mero203512 View Post
Did you try use "Hard Disk Serial Number Changer" ?
Yes, and that changes the volume id...
The program that worked is the PBDownForce, but, blue screen after some time
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Yes, and that changes the volume id...
The program that worked is the PBDownForce, but, blue screen after some time
I used PBDownForce and I could do everything, because it takes 1 hour, 2 hours to give it a blue screen.
Quote Originally Posted by yaago View Post
I used PBDownForce and I could do everything, because it takes 1 hour, 2 hours to give it a blue screen.
exactly, but with a bypass I wouldn't need to reboot my pc and loose unsaved data
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us