ExclamationGot PERMANENT BANNED

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
how not been banned if I would like to use speedhack?
Quote Originally Posted by tsarmat98 View Post
how not been banned if I would like to use speedhack?
What? No one is talking about speedhack.. read the first post
Quote Originally Posted by Tarahowl View Post
My friend got banned for being "Toxic"
Twas funny as hell TBH cus I kept joking around with me being banned.
He didn't say anything for like 5 matches. Suddenly he says he's banned, i move over to his room (we live in the same house pretty much. roommates) and it says he's banned for being toxic. He's only said like 3 sentences and one of them was him calling someone a fucking camper

Fun story tbh, week ban.
I played almost every day in the past. Being the worst toxic guy in the world (Hoping people cancer and dying. I have some lovely comments on my profile because of that.) and still not banned xd.

Every time someone says he is going to report me I laugh so hard that almost is painfull. So yes Its so damn funny also spanish people are even toxiests so its better for me.

Aaaand still no ban h3h3.
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?