[UPDATED] Combat Trophy Bot
RELEASE
Hi MPGH, I am back with some updated bots for the latest version of Grimoire (3.8)
Really big shout-out to @Biney for this amazing final release which can be found here
I made a stable Combat Trophy bot that gives u 4 Trophys every +/- 4 Minutes
(60 Trophys / Hour based on ur Class)
OPTIMAL SETTINGS
I recommend using a strong solo class (Default is set to Daimon)
Use a PvP medal for more Health (Can be important if u are low level)
Check the Auto Relogin option (So u can keep it running overnight)
DOWNLOAD & VIRUS SCANS
Virus scans
Scan One
Scan Two

This is not the fastest Bot, this is a reliable Bot U can keep running overnight without any issues
Just like my previous version best is to not do too much other things while this is running!.
Thanks for using, leave a reply if u got any problems!
Hi MPGH, I am back with some updated bots for the latest version of Grimoire (3.8)
Really big shout-out to @Biney for this amazing final release which can be found here
I made a stable Combat Trophy bot that gives u 4 Trophys every +/- 4 Minutes
(60 Trophys / Hour based on ur Class)
OPTIMAL SETTINGS
I recommend using a strong solo class (Default is set to Daimon)
Use a PvP medal for more Health (Can be important if u are low level)
Check the Auto Relogin option (So u can keep it running overnight)
DOWNLOAD & VIRUS SCANS
Virus scans
Scan One
Scan Two
This is not the fastest Bot, this is a reliable Bot U can keep running overnight without any issues
Just like my previous version best is to not do too much other things while this is running!.
Thanks for using, leave a reply if u got any problems!

