Ban Appeal

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Ban Appeal
Hi, Username: Megumikato

I'm applying for a ban appeal, because I was banned due to an incident with a customer a couple days ago.

User that I interacted with was @BezZ_

First matter started when I required payment upfront due to the user bezz being a new customer.

Due to previous times I was scammed from my service (Users have not been reported due to them not having mpgh profiles, etc) I started taking payments upfront from new customers.

I was in the wrong when I did threaten the customer with no basis other than out of pure exhaustion/stress from long hours of working. (You can confirm with the customers I talk to a lot that I'm not lying about this matter) In any case it was no excuse to say those things to the user, but It wasn't anything that I was actually going to do.

The user confronted me about not being able to pay upfront, so I told him to wait patiently for me to get to his order.

He apologized and we were cool. I finished his refund, and he paid me for the service yesterday.

I can answer any further questions that weren't addressed in my post, please feel free to ask me.

*edit* in the scam report he made, he claimed that I didn't reply to him for hours, but upon reviewing my chat logs with him, there was never an instance where I haven't replied to him within minutes.
@Dave84311 @Silent @Smoke
@@BezZ_ please confirm if everything has been resolved.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
@BezZ_ please confirm if everything has been resolved.
@BezZ_ please confirm if everything has been resolved. "" fixed mention :3
@Lily @Ahl
It has been more then 3 days since the last comment. Megumi has finished the service and been paid. Why isn’t he unbanned yet? Isn’t that the reason he was banned in the first place?
There is already confirmation that the refund was finished. I am simply asking because Megumi has done refunds for me in the past and his service is excellent. Everyone makes mistakes and he shouldn’t be banned permanently for something that’s already been resolved.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1344582&p=13470136#post13470136
@BezZ_ Please confirm once again, otherwise we will proceed with unbanning him
She put me thru hell, but Everything has been resolved. We’ve talked and shes good on my end.
You were banned for threatening to send your customer information to various companies... that's why you were banned
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
You were banned for threatening to send your customer information to various companies... that's why you were banned
I opened this ban appeal shorty before I found out exactly why I was banned.
I fully regret saying those things to Bezz.
As I discussed with Bezz and other members on this forum, it was just out of pure frustration. Which is regardless totally unacceptable.
@BezZ_ do you accept the apology for the threats made against you?
@Ahl is there any updates on this situation because I am looking for Megumi to provide refund services.
I have lifted the ban.

Don't do this again
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?