Post[Release]BFBC2 Esp

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
[Release]BFBC2 Esp
PB Proof Battlefield Bad Company 2 Esp

Okay guys, here we go
As you all know, when you enter a game,
there is an infobox which tells you if pb is on or off.
some servers have pb on although the info box says its off.

Now, to get to know if a server is running punkbuster,
all you need to do is shutdown all punkbuster proceses in the task manager.

Proceses you need to shutdown:
PnkBstrA.exe
PnkBstrB.exe

Now, when you join a server wich has pb enabled,
it will simply kick you becouse there is no punkbuster running (see screenshot).

if you found server on which you are able to play, add it to your favourites.

Step by Step tutorial
1. Download the BFBC2_Hack.dll
2. Start Battlefield Bad Company 2
3. press ctrl + alt + Delete and select 'Start Taskmanager'
4. Go to the tab 'proceses'
5. Search for the proceses; 'PnkBstrA.exe, PnkBstrB.exe'
(hint: press 'p' to find the proces quicker)
6. Select both proceses and click 'end task'
7. Close the task manager, and open the game.
8. Start searching for a server
9. Get kicked? try another server. No kick? = No punkbuster.
10. You now can safeley inject the BFBC2_Hack.dll into BFBC2.exe
(i recommend using winject, search on google).
11. Time to play

Virusscan
Click Hereⓘ

Screenshots


Thank me if this was usefull
BFBC2_Hack.rarattachment deleted · 1,257 downloads before removal
Thanks for the trick ! Cataclyst Hacks would work with this method ?
Just need to change the dll, right?
/approved. Feel free to post your findings (works, doesn't, etc)
Hey, I am a choob/noob but I was wondering before I actually used this...does PB ban permanently?

Edit: Nevermind, I found out what you meant :P When you end the processes it just doesnt load PB, meaning that the game thinks you have a lower version of PB right?
Yes, the punkbuster trick can be used with any hack.
And when you try to connect to an server which has punkbuster enabled,
There are just no proceses for the game to run, so it gives an error and kicks you.
But when you go in a server where pb is disabled, it wont harm you
Hope that explains
i know the trick but i want a normal hack and not a retail esp :\
Quote Originally Posted by uritheking View Post
i know the trick but i want a normal hack and not a retail esp :\
so learn c++ and make some or buy vip hacks
This is NOT PB Proof, you need PB disabled, doesn't make it PB proof lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
This is NOT PB Proof, you need PB disabled, doesn't make it PB proof lmao.
You HAVE pb disabled.
you shut down all the pb proceses.
You just cant play in pb enabled servers
[RELEASE] [REPOST] Battlefield Bad Company 2 Retail ESP Hack
First off, yes I know Warez posted this one too but people still contact me where the download link is, and they want my attachment, plus my post had a vid. I'll let NextGen approve or disapprove wether he wants it or not.

Whatsup people!
First of all, Yes, this is the same hack as used in the BETA. But still, people are asking me if theres any hack currently working, and I hope this could prevent that. Since, this is the same ESP as from the Beta, I'll copy most of my previous post.


Youtube Video :




The Hack (BFBC2Retail.rar) contains :

- Winjector.exe (The DLL Injecting Program)
- BFBC2Hack.dll (The DLL Itself)



Virus Scans :

Virustotal :

Virustotal. MD5: dd973986ca8cf7d2722eb00572bc1591 Trojan Horse Riskware.Winjector.A SPR/Winjector.A

VirScan :
BFBC2RetailHack.rar MD5:5c2a5baf90c38e329a683787c458526a - VirSCAN.org 28% Scanner(s) (10/36) found malware!

Yes, the above scan shows up some virusses, but let me explain this.
A Regular virus, implies on a background program running injecting some file (most likely a dll) into any program or folder (most likely system32 inside the windows folder, i think you guys know about it). This program, Winject.exe, does the exact same thing, but here it lets you choose on which program and what dll you want to inject, which in this case is BFBC2Hack.dll on Battlefield Bad Company 2. I hope you can trust me enough to download this, I can only tell you it's not a fake Dont trust it? Don't Download



Guide for the Hacking:

Step 1 :
Download the hack in the attachment below (BFBC2RetailHack.rar)


For step 2, you need to make sure you have Winrar. If you don't have it, download it, I won't give the link since I'm not allowed


Step 2 :
Open the folder, and EXTRACT the files in it to any place you'd like (I'd say your desktop). Make sure you DO extract, not just open within Winrar.


Step 3 :
Open Winject.exe


Step 4 :
Open Battlefield Bad Company 2. When ingame, don't join any server yet, press Alt + Tab on your keyboard to go back to Windows.


Step 5 :
Back at Winject, in the upper box, click on the current highlighted program and scroll down to "BFBC2Game.exe" This is the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Exe.


Step 6 :
In the lower box, press the "..." Button and browse for the DLL Supplied in the download (BFBC2Hack.dll) and click it.


Step 7 :
Click Inject and Hear the Bleep! If you press it again, after the bleep, it'll make a sound saying "Something's wrong!" But it means the DLL is alread injected.


Step 8 :
Go back ingame, join a game and dominate!


Guide for joining NON - Punkbuster Servers :

Step 1 :
On BC2, at your Server Browser, at the right side you have filter options. Select ALL boxes, including PunkBuster


This is what your filtering should look like :



Step 2 :
Hit Search and wait for it to be done searching.


Step 3 :
Join any of the servers you'd like to join and :


Step 4 :
DOMINATE!

This is what it should look like when loading the map




Credits :


- Grindy (Making the Hack)
- Koeninatorrr (Guide, Screenshots, Publishing & Posting, Video and Layout)



F.A.Q.
Q :
You might ask, what the hell is "ESP?"
A :
ESP Stands for Extrasensory Perception. It basically means you can see people, or at least, see where people are through any object, which gives you a very big advantage.

Q :
For what game version is this?
A :
This hack is for the Retail version of Battlefield Bad Company 2

Q :
Can I get banned for this?
A :
No, if you follow this guide posted by Warezdude92, as he says :
Proceses you need to shutdown (By doing Ctrl + Alt + Delete, then at Task Manager)
PnkBstrA.exe
PnkBstrB.exe

Now, when you join a server wich has pb enabled,
it will simply kick you because there is no punkbuster running.
If you found server on which you are able to play, add it to your favourites.

You'll be in a Non-PB server then.

Q :
Can I add you on Steam?
A :
Of course! My Steam = Koeninatorrrr (It's full, you can add Koeninatorrrrr too, it's my backup account. Note : I do NOT have the Steam version of Bad Company 2!)

Q :
Can I add you on MSN?
A :
Duh. Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Q :
Do you offer more hacks?
A :
No BFBC2 Hacks. If there will be new hacks out, I'll post them. I also post Modern Warfare 2 Hacks. Go check out my other topics !



Enjoy

Koen.
sorry, but i just dont get the point in reposting this again?
Was my tutorial the cunfusing?..
No this was planned some time before as it got deleted and people keep requesting my topic. Plus mine looks a bit better as I said in another reply
Oh well I reposted my ESP hack post as I think it looks a bit better and has a video to show it off.
Wtf this is just the same as the ESP hack that was posted 2 months back.

i even posted a method to disable PB via the game options. . . pointless topic about shit we allready knew when koen posted the esp originally.
Yeah I know right. I reposted mine just now too as the attachment got deleted, felt like doing it this weekend anyways
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us