console my whole life. may try pc in time.
PC vs Console
I like how consoles are more transportable and can carry a punch. Personally I like PC more because of the customization and the better performance.
PC because I can use it for anything tbh
PC with a controller is practically the same with a console, but with upgradeability
CONSOLE for exclusives ,GOD OF WAR,SPIDERMAN.
It all really depends on the game, for example Fortnite and certain games work better on PC rather than console & vise versa i personally just play console and find it better.
Pc Ofc forever
PC any day for me at least. You can upgrade, and make it your own having a custom build where you can choose your own parts, which can give you a lot more fps depending on your build. Although getting into PC gaming is a lot more expensive, I think that it's worth it, since you can do other task than just gaming as well.
Console for exclusives game!
Console. It's a lot more chilled.
PC. I will never betray it !
I do prefer using a console because it's plug and play experience as opposed to building one or buying one.
Pc is better , you can stick an controller onto your pc , i see no need. The capacity of a Pc is also much higher.
PC for so many reasons I'm sure they are covered
Back in the day when I could only afford a console, console all the way but now that I got some money and saved for a PC, PC all the way! More skill.... No fucking aim assist and easier to aim with a mouse -.- moving my thumbs is harder than I remember xD I was somewhat decent before.... now its impossible lol