Dead by daylight Speed hack

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Dead by daylight Speed hack
Hi. I would like to know how exactly can i get speeedhack working is there any way i can play with speedhack i know cheat engine method but i dont want to be like SONIC i want to be legit speedhack so the killer thinks that he cant catch me looping 50 times around 1 pallet like i want 0.6+ more speed how do i do that ?
Write "1.06" or the amount you need in the line "SpeedHackAmount". Nothing hard, easy to find out.
If you're talking about @Sergey_26rus's speedhack, just try to use @T-800's instead. It's a lot easier to control (though there's no option to change your speed by pressing Num+ nor Num-).
Quote Originally Posted by John12306 View Post
Hi. I would like to know how exactly can i get speeedhack working is there any way i can play with speedhack i know cheat engine method but i dont want to be like SONIC i want to be legit speedhack so the killer thinks that he cant catch me looping 50 times around 1 pallet like i want 0.6+ more speed how do i do that ?
SpeedHackAmount=1.125;
someone help me i did try all but i don't know how configure speed hack in cheat engine , i did configure all but it's not works

- - - Updated - - -

Someone teaches me how to configure speedhack and why my game is leaving I'm to survivor I go in the game after 10s I'm kicked
1. go into cheat engine
2. click on the button "Memory view"
3. click on "tools"
4. navigate to "lua engine"
5. insert the "code" under this tut
6. start dbd [with bypass]
7. attach the cheatengine
8. now if u press "Lshift" ur faster

-> if u want more speed edit this line "SpeedHackAmount=1.1;"

Code:
SpeedHackAmount=1.1;
KeyForSpeedhack = VK_LSHIFT;
lastSpeed=0;

function checkKeys(timer)
if (isKeyPressed(KeyForSpeedhack)) then
if lastspeed ~= 1 then
speedhack_setSpeed(SpeedHackAmount)
lastSpeed=1
end
else
if lastspeed ~= 0 then
speedhack_setSpeed(1)
lastSpeed=0
end
end
end

t=createTimer(nil)
timer_setInterval(t, 10)
timer_onTimer(t, checkKeys)
timer_setEnabled(t, true)
but why I'm getting kicked out of the matches? I can not play any games
Quote Originally Posted by brunolord25 View Post
but why I'm getting kicked out of the matches? I can not play any games
if your mates dont ready up before 20 seconds you will get kicked.
Don't you need EAC BYPASS?

NVM READ UR FULL TUTORIAL

- - - Updated - - -

Is 1.1 speed legit?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
if your mates dont ready up before 20 seconds you will get kicked.
Hello, can you please help me with my request? last post of this thread. Thank you!!!
someone help me , I removed the game from the firewall, from the HOST file as well and delete the crack files from EAC and this problem continues, all survivors are with 1100 ping I can not play anymore, what is happening?
Hello, I play with an Xbox 360 controller instead of mouse and keyboard, how can I edit the code so instead of having to press Left Shift on my keyboard I can use the running button of the controller (which I believe is either Left trigger or Left button)
You can set hotkeys in Cheat Engine by going to edit>settings>speedhack hotkey
Quote Originally Posted by kanglloo110 View Post
Can I use speedhack 1.2 or above?
Too unsafe
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?