Dead by daylight Speed hack

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by kanglloo110 View Post
Can I use speedhack 1.2 or above?
You can use x100 if you want. But everybody will report you and you will get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by PhantomLegal View Post
Too unsafe
thankkkkk man
Quote Originally Posted by PhantomLegal View Post
Too unsafe
Any speedhack value is unsafe. When I played with 1.08 value, a killer told that I was lagging, exactly me, not other survivors. So, better using 5.0 when a killer are behind the wall. xD But better to remove this trash (the game) from the computer.
Quote Originally Posted by Sergey_26rus View Post
Any speedhack value is unsafe. When I played with 1.08 value, a killer told that I was lagging, exactly me, not other survivors. So, better using 5.0 when a killer are behind the wall. xD But better to remove this trash (the game) from the computer.
Well, crouching 5.0 is the best xD
Quote Originally Posted by Sergey_26rus View Post
But better to remove this trash (the game) from the computer.
true

//2short
I use only when I go down, x100, if the killer doesn't have deerstalker, he is just mindblowed and cant find, but downside survivors can see you.
This is completely my own opinion and suggestion for this.

Please. PLEASE only use this in the Kill Your Friends mode. It doesn't take much for a killer to notice that something is off about your speed. They could easily boot up a recording software, email it to BHVR get you banned.

Don't say I didn't warn you, though. Your loss.
Help me please, everything was fine before the patch 1.9.4 I turned on the speedhead and started downloading to the lobby when I booted the game started and in the middle of the game it hangs and throws it in the lobby HELP
what you mean I have to copy this all is green and paste it or just add that 1st line please help

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent65 View Post
Help me please, everything was fine before the patch 1.9.4 I turned on the speedhead and started downloading to the lobby when I booted the game started and in the middle of the game it hangs and throws it in the lobby HELP
can you help me how you install that please
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?