Multi,fish oil, whey. Keep it basic.
What Supplements do you take?
Vitamins only.
Multivitamin, vitamin D, fish oil, whey protein.
I take the vitamins to shore up any diet deficiencies. VitD because we ain't get no sun here.
Whey protein I use occasionally to reach my protein goal.
Don't really notice anything directly. I suppose noticable things are kind of inferred. Like I build muscle so I infer that my adequate protein intake from whey combined with lifting is beneficial. And my doctor reports I'm very healthy so I infer that my diet and supplementing with vitamins is beneficial.
I take the vitamins to shore up any diet deficiencies. VitD because we ain't get no sun here.
Whey protein I use occasionally to reach my protein goal.
Don't really notice anything directly. I suppose noticable things are kind of inferred. Like I build muscle so I infer that my adequate protein intake from whey combined with lifting is beneficial. And my doctor reports I'm very healthy so I infer that my diet and supplementing with vitamins is beneficial.
Just multivitamins and protein some times
Fish oil, zinc and creatine
whey , vitamins , fish oils
Whey protein and vitamin D.
EAA IS THE BEST FOR RESULTS
Multivitamin and fish oil
Whey protein and fish oil.
BCAA, CREATINE, TEST etc
Really useful info here....
- - - Updated - - -
Really useful info here....
- - - Updated - - -
Really useful info here....
- - - Updated - - -
I use gold standar whey
- - - Updated - - -
Really useful info here....
- - - Updated - - -
Really useful info here....
- - - Updated - - -
I use gold standar whey
protein
i mainly take protein shakes
@RespectNF BAN THIS GUY. SAME GUY WHO YOU BANNED EARLIER, NASA, K4NG AND K4NGPINS. THE guy above me. trying to impersonate me and mention me, you should ban his IP altogether to teach him a good lesson.
This thread is closed for replies.
