Apple phones but not computers.
Apple vs Android?
Apple is so much better than andr0id.
Android, Don't @ Me.
I like iOS but not like look of phone, Android you have tones of phones
Switched to Apple recently to see what's so great about it and the only thing I liked was the hardware. Feels pretty solid in your hand but the software is complete garbage.
Apple is superior but not worth the price...
Android for sure.
Whilst I prefer the UI of the iPhone devices, I much prefer the amount of freedom you have whilst using Android Devices...
also had a bad history with durable iPhone displays, and cannot wait until I get rid of this iPhone 6 Plus.
Whilst I prefer the UI of the iPhone devices, I much prefer the amount of freedom you have whilst using Android Devices...
also had a bad history with durable iPhone displays, and cannot wait until I get rid of this iPhone 6 Plus.
i can say i have a galaxy s8 and it works faster and smoother than my friends iphone x mostly of the time
android was cooler when you could root buttt its harder now so
Apple personally because I'm more familiar with iCloud. But from my years of experience, Apple has a horrible Customer Service Experience.. and a random habit of charging my App Store Account with things I don't even use (without a refund, mind you). I have to pay it using my card, or it forces me to pay before I can download another app lol. Never had that happen with Android. Thinking about a change.
Android all the way. Had an iPhone in the past but I am never going back to that ecosystem.
I really enjoy Apple's iOS, thus why I use iPhones over android. Android definitely is good though, they have cheaper products and even better at times. It really comes down to preference and how much you are willing to spend.
android, since I like freedom
Honestly these days you can't even call Apple overpriced since most other flagship phones are starting to become as expensive as theirs, and they still reign supreme in every performance AND privacy metric. Plus they're a premium luxury brand so It's not like they're hiding the fact that they charge you more just because Its Apple.
If I could afford an iPhone then I'd buy one. The only reason I'm on android is because they have cheaper alternatives outside of flagships. I don't even tweak my android phone a lot other than using a different keyboard so Its not like I feel as attached to it as some people who praise android for all its freedom.
I use whichever fits my budget and has what I need at the time. It's the same response I have for the Intel vs AMD, Sony vs XBOX debates.
I have never owned an iPhone so I can't tell you how good or bad they are in daily use compared to android but if them being too expensive is the primary complain people have I'd say that's high praise
If I could afford an iPhone then I'd buy one. The only reason I'm on android is because they have cheaper alternatives outside of flagships. I don't even tweak my android phone a lot other than using a different keyboard so Its not like I feel as attached to it as some people who praise android for all its freedom.
I use whichever fits my budget and has what I need at the time. It's the same response I have for the Intel vs AMD, Sony vs XBOX debates.
I have never owned an iPhone so I can't tell you how good or bad they are in daily use compared to android but if them being too expensive is the primary complain people have I'd say that's high praise
