Apple vs Android?

Posts 46–60 of 165 · Page 4 of 11
Android I don't like being locked down
Quote Originally Posted by SEservicing View Post
Title says it all - Go!!!
Android FTW!
Android just for the customisation
Android since apple is purely a marketing success rather than an innovative success. So you are paying more than what you are getting.
Apple for fluency, android for freedom.
ive had android for a while now but id say apple
I dont understand why people say "apple vs android"

Android is an operating system, apple is a company. Comparing a product to a company. Nice.

If you mean IOS vs Android. Meh. Both have their pros and cons.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
I dont understand why people say "apple vs android"

Android is an operating system, apple is a company. Comparing a product to a company. Nice.

If you mean IOS vs Android. Meh. Both have their pros and cons.
this is it chief
Apple for good looking apps or designs but Android is the best. You will get alternative apps easily with Android.

Also, Apple can't go higher than a 12MP camera. LOL, I knew Apple camera is still very very good but why i pay 600$+ for something got only 12MP camera? LOL
It really depends but overall performance ios/mac os is more stable.
apple until the day i die.
Android. Iv'e heard too much about Apple's secrets >.>
Okay so Android is an OS so I'm just gonna compare Apple to a Samsung which is what I have. They really aren't that different if your really look at them. They both download apps, make calls, take good pictures, and last me all day (and I use my phone a lot every day). The biggest difference would just be that my phone cost me 700 while a stupid iphone with the same sized screen cost over $1000. Also the OS on my phone is just more customizable so that's a huge plus. The only real issue I have with Apple is they aren't inventing anything really that usefull. The real reason they sell so well is because their advertisement allows them to brainwash people into buying their ecosystem (which as you know is hard to leave).
Posts 46–60 of 165 · Page 4 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us