Android. Apple are nosey twats
Apple vs Android?
Apple, will always be better than android.
Android, Apples just too expensive. Android is on every price range.
I like Apple products more since it's easier to use imo
Lol
Obviously
Apple.
Obviously
Apple.
Apple! I love their simplicity compared to android where they have all this extra shit that is really useless.
I only have an apple device, so I wouldn't know, but the design of apple is nicer. If only they weren't fragile and shatter every time you drop them....
APPLE for sure
Apple is strictly for the low intellect Plebeian, which I suppose most of humanity is.
I personally prefer android. just like the more freedom and able to do more software based.
Android all the way, switched after iphone 4 never looked back
Apple. But I hope some android company start to make better phones, cause Apple is a bad company but sadly makes the "best" phones now.
Apple!
1. sexy products
2. sexy and easy to use software
3. sexy and just sexy.
1. sexy products
2. sexy and easy to use software
3. sexy and just sexy.
Apple but use Android for exploiting and whatnot.
Honestly for the passed few years Apple has just be getting it done in the market. Now at days if you have an android you just look hella broke and females be hating androids so it's a no for me chief