Android all the way.
Apple vs Android?
Of course Android.
Apple is the symbol of being rich
İ like android more because of easy use
İ like android more because of easy use
Android
This isn't even a debate,
Android will be the best phone OS for years to come. There is nothing Apple can dish out that would beat the features on Android.
Not to mention it's open source. iOS is just a simple system for simple minded people who want a 1000 dollar paperweight.
Android will be the best phone OS for years to come. There is nothing Apple can dish out that would beat the features on Android.
Not to mention it's open source. iOS is just a simple system for simple minded people who want a 1000 dollar paperweight.
At least none of them become slow after sometime of usage unlike various of Android phones can, and quality and reliability has a weight to it as well, but you rather use a phone that can blow up in your hands like Samsung note 9 did.
These Android cocksucking is beyond magnificent, holy shit, what an incredible debate coming from an idiot.
These Android cocksucking is beyond magnificent, holy shit, what an incredible debate coming from an idiot.
Android FTW
Android !!
First of all, if it slows down you are using a crappy phone, second of all I despise Samsung as a phone company. Their Phones are pure crap and they costs as expensive as iphones. I stick to better brands like Xiaomi and One Plus. Near or better quality phones for 300-400 bux at most.
You mean to tell me you consider iOS a better system when you can't even transfer any file you want onto your device? Are required to use a specific software to hook it up to a computer and doesn't have a headphone jack? Yeah I can go on all day about how it's architecture is inefficient and Apple forces faulty updates to older phones in order to make them slow down and have the owner buy a new one. We can debate all day long if you want but Android is hands down the best phone operating system.
Nobody asked your shitty opinion about whatever or not you despise Samsung as a phone Company, lmao.
"Better brands like Xiaomi and One Plus" LMAO - Chinese knock offs are indeed better brand
Near or better? Did you even read the message out loud?
- Apple phones are quality and mostly reliable.
sizing it from 2 to 3 so you could read it and give me yet again a dumbass / android cocksucking fanboism reply.
Where did I specifically mention that iOS was a perfect software? I swear to God people who suck Android off, take things out of context, even more so when they weren't even mentioned. "when you can't even transfer any file you want onto your device, are required to use a specific software" This clearly shows how little you know how iOS functions - doesn't have a headphone jack = who the fuck cares? Holy fucking shit.
Hands down the best phone operating system = Who would have thought that this might come from someone who sucks Google and it's phone operating system off more than he is willing to have the taste of a pussy.
"Better brands like Xiaomi and One Plus" LMAO - Chinese knock offs are indeed better brand

Near or better? Did you even read the message out loud?
- Apple phones are quality and mostly reliable.
sizing it from 2 to 3 so you could read it and give me yet again a dumbass / android cocksucking fanboism reply.
Where did I specifically mention that iOS was a perfect software? I swear to God people who suck Android off, take things out of context, even more so when they weren't even mentioned. "when you can't even transfer any file you want onto your device, are required to use a specific software" This clearly shows how little you know how iOS functions - doesn't have a headphone jack = who the fuck cares? Holy fucking shit.
Hands down the best phone operating system = Who would have thought that this might come from someone who sucks Google and it's phone operating system off more than he is willing to have the taste of a pussy.
You insinuated that I use Samsung and that's the first brand you called off on and you obviously have little to no knowledge of phone productions, manufacturing in general and more. Your precious iPhones are manufactured in China. By the same damn guy that manufactures other crap you like to swear at lol.
Also last time I checked (about 2 weeks ago) You need to install iTunes on your Pc to forcibly pass music onto it and you can't even put a specific format of movie file or any other files onto your phone without having to go through a huge workaround (installing third party software or jailbreaking)
And hell yeah I suck android off, open source operating system that lets me code and modify it however the hell I want? Best there is.
You're obviously an Apple fan boy too and I can tell by how uneducated you are and love to swear at people lol. Poor guy/girl, must have the intellect of a prune.
Also last time I checked (about 2 weeks ago) You need to install iTunes on your Pc to forcibly pass music onto it and you can't even put a specific format of movie file or any other files onto your phone without having to go through a huge workaround (installing third party software or jailbreaking)
And hell yeah I suck android off, open source operating system that lets me code and modify it however the hell I want? Best there is.
You're obviously an Apple fan boy too and I can tell by how uneducated you are and love to swear at people lol. Poor guy/girl, must have the intellect of a prune.
whichever one my contract will let me upgrade to
I'd rather Apple. Fast and clear enough.
Android is definitely the best way to go not only for the best bang per buck but also because dude, even at half price of the top iphone, the oneplus 6t can do what they do and better.
Android of course
Apple to clean fam
Android, Steve Jobs is dead.
