Thumbs downSo, impossible to play killer after CloudExtract?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
So, impossible to play killer after CloudExtract?
I recently used CloudExtract to get more perks for my killers and survivors, and to my understanding it's apparently impossible to play killer after you've done that? What's the point of using it then?

I feel like I'm missing something. But everyone on the forums says basically you're SOL if you want to play killer.
Quote Originally Posted by nosunshine View Post
I recently used CloudExtract to get more perks for my killers and survivors, and to my understanding it's apparently impossible to play killer after you've done that? What's the point of using it then?

I feel like I'm missing something. But everyone on the forums says basically you're SOL if you want to play killer.
No ? Where did you hear that from ?

CloudExtract requires the offline EAC bypass. Just disable the bypass and you're fine.
but how ? I can't play killer :'(
Quote Originally Posted by Yuneau View Post
but how ? I can't play killer :'(
Revert this process.

If you're sure you haven't done that. Then, revert this process.
After you modified your safe with the editor you need to remove the bypass again.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?