ESP Problem

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
ESP Problem
I'm having a weird trouble, my ESP is only showing one player
per time(the one with the smaller index). Anyone knows a fix?
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I'm having a weird trouble, my ESP is only showing one player
per time(the one with the smaller index). Anyone knows a fix?
come skype
I know what and where to come, skype.
The problem is still here, tried changing the hook too. It isn't possible that NO ONE knows a fix for this.
for(int i = 0; i<16; i++)
Quote Originally Posted by codex1992 View Post
for(int i = 0; i<16; i++)
yes I have it too.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
yes I have it too.
add me on skype , i'll fix it for u
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
add me on skype , i'll fix it for u
Different sources, same outcome. Anyone that plays CFBR, and it's willing to help, please.
After weeks I found the problem. If I hook DIP, ESP doesn't work. Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
After weeks I found the problem. If I hook DIP, ESP doesn't work. Any ideas?
Try present
Quote Originally Posted by ronoazoro1231 View Post
Try present
You didn't understand. I said if I hook dip, didn't said it was in dip. I'm confused because of this. Even with the DIP functions disabled, it still doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
You didn't understand. I said if I hook dip, didn't said it was in dip. I'm confused because of this. Even with the DIP functions disabled, it still doesn't work.
DIP Hook is for WallHack WireFrame ETC.
PRESENT is for ESP.
that's why he told you to use Present
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
DIP Hook is for WallHack WireFrame ETC.
PRESENT is for ESP.
that's why he told you to use Present
and I'm saying that the ESP is at present. If I hook DIP too (not putting the ESP there) but if it is hooked, ESP won't work.
@Wyo can close, problem was solved because I was creating the same font in present and DIP. Removing from DIP solved.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us