Insurgency ESP problems (SOURCE)
Ok i have some source code im trying to compile for Insurgency but I am getting several error and i cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Can anyone help me out?
Code:
void CESP::DrawPlayerBones(Renderer* pPen, CPlayer* pPlayer, D3DCOLOR colorEntity)
{
static const std::vector<std::vector<int>> vBones =
{
{ 55, 54, 53, 52, 56, 57, 58, 59 ), //legs
{ 11, 28, 27, 26, 8, 7, 6, 30, 48, 49, 50 ), //arms
{ 1, 2, 3, 4, 51 } //body
};
v3 vScreenLastBone = { 0 };
v3 vScreenPosBone1 = { 0 };
v3 vScreenPosBone2 = { 0 };
for (auto& dim : vBones)
{
for (auto it = dim.begin(); it != dim.end() - 1; it++)
{
v3 vBonePos1 = pPlayer->GetBonePosition(*(it+0));
v3 vBonePos2 = pPlayer->GetBonePosition(*(it+1));
if (it == dim.begin())
vScreenPosBone1 = WorldToScreen(vBonePos1);
else
vScreenPosBone1 = vScreenLastBone;
vScreenPosBone2 = WorldToScreen(vBonePos2);
if (vScreenPosBone1.z > 0.001f && vScreenPosBone2.z > 0.001f)
pPen->DrawLine(vScreenPosBone1.x, vScreenPosBone1.y, vScreenPosBone2.x, vScreenPosBone2.y, colorEntity, 1.f);
vScreenLastBone = vScreenPosBone2;
}
}
}

I have only had a few simple classes start the hard stuff next year, finishing my graphics design degree first :P