MPGH. stop free advertising reddit!
MPGH or Reddit
I use them for different things but right now I prefer reddit
I also prefer both but recently i started to use mpgh more 

Reddit has a poor interface and not that much Graphical though its deeper than mpgh.
MPGH for its marketplace but reddit for information and reading other people's thoughts
Mpgh can be dead sometimes so Reddit
Too much basic bitches and normies on Reddit.
Depends on what I’m looking for
i feel lonely on reddit
MPGH by far, Reddit is just meh and MPGH is just Nut worthy.
I'm new to MPGH so as of now, I prefer reddit more. 

MPGH ////.
Well, I spend 4 hours on both each night soooo
they both serve a different purpose imo
mpgh all the way, reddit is great for quit browsing but forums like these are more indepth
Similar Threads
GeneralWelcome To MPGH!
46 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksMPGH CS 1.6 Server Up
36 General Game HackingFree Infantry Gets Owned By MPGHSU 34 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksJoining [MPGH] Clan, Buying Admin etc.DM 11 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksMPGH CS 1.6 ServerDM 0