MPGH. I don't even use Reddit so it's an easy choice for me. Although Reddit is much more non-gaming focused so for talking about anything that doesn't include game hacking or game discussion I would probably go to Reddit.
MPGH or Reddit
both are nice, 50/50 for me
Both are nice bro.
MPGH is a-ok but reddit has more stuff on it :P like for me anyways, MPGH- its a marketplace, giveaway, coupon and deals oh and hacks :P Lol
Reddit is an easy time waster.... Hella more stuff to read, watch, ext.
What the hell do you do on here for 4 hours? Like I get it if you are staff or a seller, what do you do if youre not? XD General is alright but meh....
Reddit is an easy time waster.... Hella more stuff to read, watch, ext.
What the hell do you do on here for 4 hours? Like I get it if you are staff or a seller, what do you do if youre not? XD General is alright but meh....
Why every reddit vote gets banned? I'm only using reddit for pewdiepie meme page. I find my self spending more time in mpgh, cause it has more useful things
Reddit isn't like a forum. For this purpose, I like MPGH better.
Mpgh is so much better
Similar Threads
GeneralWelcome To MPGH!
46 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksMPGH CS 1.6 Server Up
36 General Game HackingFree Infantry Gets Owned By MPGHSU 34 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksJoining [MPGH] Clan, Buying Admin etc.DM 11 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksMPGH CS 1.6 ServerDM 0
