SolvedGrimoire Botting

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Grimoire Botting
Hi, I'm probably going to look retarded here but how do I import bots to my Grimoire Client? - I really cannot figure out how to do it and if someone could help me out much appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by SYMMIJ1 View Post
Hi, I'm probably going to look retarded here but how do I import bots to my Grimoire Client? - I really cannot figure out how to do it and if someone could help me out much appreciated.
Yea, it took me a while to see the button too. You have to go on misc tab in the bot window. And the 'Load bot' button is on the very right 2nd row.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?