SolvedGrimoire won't load

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Grimoire won't load
Title says it all. Grimoire won't load and is stuck at a screen with an empty bar. I was just farming Larvae and reopened the Trainer cause it was getting laggy, then this occured.





How do i fix this?

P.S. I've checked https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1372840 this article and his fix doesn't work for me.

Edit - 2:05 AM GMT+8: The file "test123" is the image I have no idea how to insert the image via path
Edit - 2:08 AM GMT+8: The aqw servers being down might be the reason idk
Edit - 5:32 AM GMT+8: Looked through twitter and it seems that aq is up again but the trainer is still stuck at the empty bar screen (for me at least).
Hi this happened to me recently, I don't think it has anything to do with Grimorie but with AQW since their site is currently down.
Yea, just checked rn via browser. Ty for the reply my dude!
Good to know it's not the bot messing up.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?