Mw2 on linux?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Mw2 on linux?
Has anyone done it? Which distro did you use? Any info is appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Assuck View Post
Has anyone done it? Which distro did you use? Any info is appreciated.
Just instal windows on ure pc . Linux is crap .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Just instal windows on ure pc . Linux is crap .
I have to disagree with that, linux is pretty awsome >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
I have to disagree with that, linux is pretty awsome >.>
I really don't like it . Windows us easier to navigate I guess .
linux is awesome.i like the commands X.X
btw i think this should be moved to the help section.
/Moved to MW2 Help.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us