MPGH Appreciation thread

Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is cute.


Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
8 years? did you have a previous account?
He probably lost it

Lost my original acc info
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


8 years? did you have a previous account?
Yeah I was very active in the crossfire section. I was a scammer who scammed like $20 worth of RSGP lol. It's funny because between the 2013-2015 I made tens of thousands off of legitimately selling RSGP and stopped scamming, I actually tried finding the guy I scammed to no avail.
Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


Yeah I was very active in the crossfire section. I was a scammer who scammed like $20 worth of RSGP lol. It's funny because between the 2013-2015 I made tens of thousands off of legitimately selling RSGP and stopped scamming, I actually tried finding the guy I scammed to no avail.
i use to play crossfire alot but then my main account got hacked so i stopped playing, it was a worth account though considering had alot of vip weapons which were just catfished xd
Ohh, a new CS here?

Ur qt Crused
Well here it goes

@ @Ahl you're a OG nigga bro, all the way from Hai's whatever it was to all the other pservers we were a part of and developed/ managed on.
@Raple even tho u hate me ur a g and a meme. long live the king
@Ben idek what to say, ur a g, you geek me the fuck out and it'd be cool to meet u one day and we can blow hella loud and do some blow
@Gaar you're banned and paisley's still hot, 3 some sometime?
@Dave84311 suck my fucking dick bitch
@arunforce i've done some small things for u here and there but still smd
@Schuba wya tho?
@Doc let's collab sometime?
@Ethereal my tags are still better
@Arrow get off that blow
@Hova why u always deado?
@Dynasty u always my partner bro
@Royce please put the mids out
@Logic wya w/ the tunes bro?
@Predator everything about u is aesthetic but i've always pictured u as a crazy old man who had nothing better to do
@Solvi u dont have cs, it'd look good on u
@Janitor NEWSFO4LYFE
You know if I love you. No need to mention you .

Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Well here it goes

@ @Ahl you're a OG nigga bro, all the way from Hai's whatever it was to all the other pservers we were a part of and developed/ managed on.
@Raple even tho u hate me ur a g and a meme. long live the king
@Ben idek what to say, ur a g, you geek me the fuck out and it'd be cool to meet u one day and we can blow hella loud and do some blow
@Gaar you're banned and paisley's still hot, 3 some sometime?
@Dave84311 suck my fucking dick bitch
@arunforce i've done some small things for u here and there but still smd
@Schuba wya tho?
@Doc let's collab sometime?
@Ethereal my tags are still better
@Arrow get off that blow
@Hova why u always deado?
@Dynasty u always my partner bro
@Royce please put the mids out
@Logic wya w/ the tunes bro?
@Predator everything about u is aesthetic but i've always pictured u as a crazy old man who had nothing better to do
@Solvi u dont have cs, it'd look good on u
@Janitor NEWSFO4LYFE
sometimes that mid be hitting
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Well here it goes

@ @Ahl you're a OG nigga bro, all the way from Hai's whatever it was to all the other pservers we were a part of and developed/ managed on.
@Raple even tho u hate me ur a g and a meme. long live the king
@Ben idek what to say, ur a g, you geek me the fuck out and it'd be cool to meet u one day and we can blow hella loud and do some blow
@Gaar you're banned and paisley's still hot, 3 some sometime?
@Dave84311 suck my fucking dick bitch
@arunforce i've done some small things for u here and there but still smd
@Schuba wya tho?
@Doc let's collab sometime?
@Ethereal my tags are still better
@Arrow get off that blow
@Hova why u always deado?
@Dynasty u always my partner bro
@Royce please put the mids out
@Logic wya w/ the tunes bro?
@Predator everything about u is aesthetic but i've always pictured u as a crazy old man who had nothing better to do
@Solvi u dont have cs, it'd look good on u
@Janitor NEWSFO4LYFE
i dont h8 you ya idiot i just want my gas money
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
@Dynasty u always my partner bro
Awwww <3 .
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
exit scam or something like this... i think
it was exitscam
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post

@Color 'Pfff... I won't get hacked'
Fucking Vbull glitch I swear.

Dave stole it since he didn't want us blackies to have any advantages over others :[
wholesome thread :P definitely brings up some nice memories from this place
Appreciate you to cursed. Too lazy to @ a bunch of people tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Appreciate you to cursed. Too lazy to @ a bunch of people tho.
it me the yakman
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
@Arrow My icelandian homie. Good memories staying up all night playing shit. Glad to see u back in news fo.
Got a lot of love for you dog, we have to a play a game together again soon <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
@Arrow get off that blow
yeah I promised I would, Ill stop before next year

- - - Updated - - -

Also @Ben @Organized Chaos @Raple wanna thank you guys. You made MPGH a lot more fun for me back when I started in NF the first time and thats properly why I stayed
Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?