MPGH Appreciation thread
Whether it's the site itself or members... Let's appreciate!
MPGH gave me so many opportunities to make good cash over the past 4 1/2 years and I took many of them. Wouldn't have as much in savings and as much shit as I do now if it weren't for MPGH. I've also met many online friends here... Along with enemies.
MPGH is a social network to me and it's the best one I use. I love MPGH and hope I will still be able to access it 10 years from now. Thanks for so much for the opportunities, knowledge and fun times throughout the years. <3
@FanticSteal First friend on MPGH and MC contributor. Even though we haven't talked in a bit you're a true bro.
@Schuba My mayne. Many good nighttime ***** calls. Remember, "Cole says hi"
@Raple REEEEEEE. Living meme prodigy. Thanks for all the good times... And not so good.
@Organized Chaos Lil bitch but a good friend. Thanks for the trip sits
@Jordan Belfort Great friend and not an ounce of douchyness in him. Used to grind the fuck out of the MPGH MC server and have so fun.
@Arrow My icelandian homie. Good memories staying up all night playing shit. Glad to see u back in news fo.
@Ally Cool dude and thanks for working with me... Though u dumped my ass when u got minion.
@Gaar Banned but a cool canadian. Great CSGO days and rankups. You never seemed to sleep.... #UNBANGAAR
@Liz Thanks for the opportunity at staff, though I blew it, and being someone who would always answer my questions even about stupid shit.
@Dave84311 Great MPGH1 but stop fucking coughing. Thanks for the life advice and memes throughout the years.
@arunforce Thanks for answering my questions and concerns. Though u banned me on BT ur alright.
@Hero Thanks so much for helping me when I was staff and sometimes joining MPGH1 calls. You're a solid dude.
@Ahl OG MC buddy. Good guy and good foot fungi.
@Hova My mayne. We don't talk anymore but I feel like we were pretty close before you became staff. I remember teaching u the mod tools. x.x <3
@iSmexy OG MC bro and really cool dude. Too bad ur not really active on here anymore but thanks a ton for the good talks and help.
@Gio Gloo ur a fag. But a cool fag. Where is new edition of mpgh clicker?
@Shadow Shadow, you're a cool dude and I enjoyed working with you here and under Raple.
@Assistive Pothead brotherin. Sad I can't find ur thread where u cashed that entire bowl.
@Predator Cool dude and it was nice working with you in reviews many years ago.![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
@Scotia MPGH Toxic dude #1. Good talks even though you exited like a cunt.
@Hunter Many hours of BT together and I thought he was a cool dude. Too bad he was a scamming cunt.
@Logic Cool dude. Wish we still talked.
@Austin Bully
@.REZ OG Pothead #1
@Bernard ty for drug advice
@Oneirish Thanks for ur knowledge. GL with the glassworks.
@Eternity Ur a goob but ur OG. Good work on freelance king and thanks for the reviews.
@Ghost Sucks we never got to work together with Events team... But you're a solid dude and what happen to ur nigga tag?
@Killian Fellow console fag. Thanks for ur advice many years ago and ur work in the console section.
@Justin Another fellow console fag.... But PS3 X.X Good talks with u.
@Psychotic U forgot about me but thanks for promoting me to head editor and believing in me. Great work on the SE section.
@Color 'Pfff... I won't get hacked'
@KillTheNoise Good memories a few years ago. Too bad u left when u got demoted.... u were a cool dude
@Jim Morrison Good days playing with u on MC and staff advice. Too bad u left... AGAIN.
@maddoggy00 Fucking great and cool dude. Had fun playing MC with you and hope you're doing well at ur new job.
@master131 game hacker #1. Thanks for the help when I was staff and all the help you have given to recruits.
@Kevin lil fagit. but good memories on MC and BT. batman was a gay name anyway.
@Symmetrical Great OMM and great dude. Glad u got out of ur situation and hope you're doing well... You... You... Terrorist.
@Wyo Shitposter #1.... At least ur finally minion.
@Hugo Boss Solid dude and no douchery in him. Thanks for being a great inspiration.
probably forgot a few people. but u know who u r.
/continue
MPGH gave me so many opportunities to make good cash over the past 4 1/2 years and I took many of them. Wouldn't have as much in savings and as much shit as I do now if it weren't for MPGH. I've also met many online friends here... Along with enemies.
MPGH is a social network to me and it's the best one I use. I love MPGH and hope I will still be able to access it 10 years from now. Thanks for so much for the opportunities, knowledge and fun times throughout the years. <3@FanticSteal First friend on MPGH and MC contributor. Even though we haven't talked in a bit you're a true bro.
@Schuba My mayne. Many good nighttime ***** calls. Remember, "Cole says hi"
@Raple REEEEEEE. Living meme prodigy. Thanks for all the good times... And not so good.

@Organized Chaos Lil bitch but a good friend. Thanks for the trip sits

@Jordan Belfort Great friend and not an ounce of douchyness in him. Used to grind the fuck out of the MPGH MC server and have so fun.
@Arrow My icelandian homie. Good memories staying up all night playing shit. Glad to see u back in news fo.
@Ally Cool dude and thanks for working with me... Though u dumped my ass when u got minion.

@Gaar Banned but a cool canadian. Great CSGO days and rankups. You never seemed to sleep.... #UNBANGAAR
@Liz Thanks for the opportunity at staff, though I blew it, and being someone who would always answer my questions even about stupid shit.
@Dave84311 Great MPGH1 but stop fucking coughing. Thanks for the life advice and memes throughout the years.
@arunforce Thanks for answering my questions and concerns. Though u banned me on BT ur alright.
@Hero Thanks so much for helping me when I was staff and sometimes joining MPGH1 calls. You're a solid dude.
@Ahl OG MC buddy. Good guy and good foot fungi.

@Hova My mayne. We don't talk anymore but I feel like we were pretty close before you became staff. I remember teaching u the mod tools. x.x <3
@iSmexy OG MC bro and really cool dude. Too bad ur not really active on here anymore but thanks a ton for the good talks and help.
@Gio Gloo ur a fag. But a cool fag. Where is new edition of mpgh clicker?
@Shadow Shadow, you're a cool dude and I enjoyed working with you here and under Raple.
@Assistive Pothead brotherin. Sad I can't find ur thread where u cashed that entire bowl.
@Predator Cool dude and it was nice working with you in reviews many years ago.
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
@Scotia MPGH Toxic dude #1. Good talks even though you exited like a cunt.
@Hunter Many hours of BT together and I thought he was a cool dude. Too bad he was a scamming cunt.
@Logic Cool dude. Wish we still talked.
@Austin Bully
@.REZ OG Pothead #1
@Bernard ty for drug advice
@Oneirish Thanks for ur knowledge. GL with the glassworks.
@Eternity Ur a goob but ur OG. Good work on freelance king and thanks for the reviews.
@Ghost Sucks we never got to work together with Events team... But you're a solid dude and what happen to ur nigga tag?
@Killian Fellow console fag. Thanks for ur advice many years ago and ur work in the console section.
@Justin Another fellow console fag.... But PS3 X.X Good talks with u.
@Psychotic U forgot about me but thanks for promoting me to head editor and believing in me. Great work on the SE section.
@Color 'Pfff... I won't get hacked'
@KillTheNoise Good memories a few years ago. Too bad u left when u got demoted.... u were a cool dude
@Jim Morrison Good days playing with u on MC and staff advice. Too bad u left... AGAIN.
@maddoggy00 Fucking great and cool dude. Had fun playing MC with you and hope you're doing well at ur new job.
@master131 game hacker #1. Thanks for the help when I was staff and all the help you have given to recruits.
@Kevin lil fagit. but good memories on MC and BT. batman was a gay name anyway.
@Symmetrical Great OMM and great dude. Glad u got out of ur situation and hope you're doing well... You... You... Terrorist.

@Wyo Shitposter #1.... At least ur finally minion.
@Hugo Boss Solid dude and no douchery in him. Thanks for being a great inspiration.
probably forgot a few people. but u know who u r.
/continue


