Outdated[X27.0.0] 059's client - controller support

Posts 31–45 of 85 · Page 3 of 6
I can't sign in when I paste the Secre, please help.
um its lagging as hell for me can i get some help?
Quote Originally Posted by Shinereno View Post
um its lagging as hell for me can i get some help?
Lag or low FPS? My friend does not use hacked client and is lagging too
Quote Originally Posted by Shinereno View Post
um its lagging as hell for me can i get some help?
Use a newer flash version
Is vault recon working? Mine tries to recon to last dungeon I was in - Sprite world
Quote Originally Posted by Megaman401 View Post
Is vault recon working? Mine tries to recon to last dungeon I was in - Sprite world
Check the hotkey again, maybe you are pressing the wrong button.
Did you fixed that random death bug? If yes, then thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Scaund View Post
Did you fixed that random death bug? If yes, then thanks.
"yes, you're welcome" - 059


lmfao xddddddd
I'm quite new to this client, I have no idea what muledump is... can anyone help me log into my steam with the secret?
I have an issue where when i get confused (or unstable, not sure, happened on ice cave) and my aim fucked up and started shooting everywhere
Quote Originally Posted by escequi View Post
I have an issue where when i get confused (or unstable, not sure, happened on ice cave) and my aim fucked up and started shooting everywhere
That is called a debuff, and you will take it unless you set it off inside options.
Quote Originally Posted by Iamkoromon View Post
Can anyone help me?
What do you need help with?
I'm quite new to this client, I have no idea what muledump is... can you help me log into steam so I can play on my main account? via the secret, that is
Quote Originally Posted by Iamkoromon View Post
I'm quite new to this client, I have no idea what muledump is... can you help me log into steam so I can play on my main account?
Muledump is a tool that shows you all your items on all of your accounts. Visit this site to set it up: https://jakcodex.github.io/muledump/muledump.htmlⓘ

To play on Steam (with Flash Player Projector), you need your secret token. Visit this site for more info: https://github.com/atomizer/muledump...Steam-Tutorialⓘ
Posts 31–45 of 85 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?