Outdated[X27.0.0] 059's client - controller support

Posts 46–60 of 85 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
That is called a debuff, and you will take it unless you set it off inside options.
What? Firstly, they're not supposed to screw with auto aim at all, secondly, i have both set to off. What happens is the auto aim starts shooting to every direction (which is not related to MOVEMENT KEYS getting scrambled or making the character not shoot)
Quote Originally Posted by escequi View Post
What? Firstly, they're not supposed to screw with auto aim at all, secondly, i have both set to off. What happens is the auto aim starts shooting to every direction (which is not related to MOVEMENT KEYS getting scrambled or making the character not shoot)
Ohh, I misread. This is 99% to do with your aim mode, have you checked that you are on highest hp, and not like closest or nearest to cursor?
if hes in lowcpu it fucks up the aiming too if u try to manually shoot black areas....idk
Didn't someone find out that it's easy for DECA to tell that we're using this client?
Quote Originally Posted by Idklove is a queer View Post
Didn't someone find out that it's easy for DECA to tell that we're using this client?
TBH it's easy for DECA to tell if you're using any client.
ignore darkness still doesnt work
Full screen isn't working, and its the only reason that I use a client :/
Can anyone help?
Making this my main client now because of the controller option!
But my Xbox 1 controller isn't working even with the option on in-game.
How do I begin to use my controller?

Another problem
Mscale worked the first time I installed the client
I closed the game and reopened and mscale no longer works no matter how many times I try
Anyone else getting a crazy vault problem? All tiles disappear, can't move or do anything. When I try to leave it bugs out and I have to restart projector.
Not sure if this is a client bug or a silentpatched thing by Deca, have not tried regular client yet too see but slimes and angry golems seem to be shooting towards you in lost halls as a stealth rogue.
Hey my fullscreen is extremely zoomed out does anyone know how to fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by bigmanbob11 View Post
Hey my fullscreen is extremely zoomed out does anyone know how to fix it?
Try doing /mscale 1
On the 26.1.0 version my screen zoomed in, and now, even with the new version, it's still zoomed in. Does anyone know of a way to fix this problem? I think it has something to do with the screenshot mode, and because it has carried over versions, I assume it has something to do with the settings.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

(sorry if this issue is known and has a solution)
Don't work for me.. Freeze in loading screen.. not langfix error.. i try to deleted flash cache, but nothing, still no working. Crazy client work fine
Posts 46–60 of 85 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?