Outdated[X27.0.0] 059's client - controller support

Posts 76–85 of 85 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Elfion View Post
I've set it up with x360ce with a PS4 controller and doesn't work.
Tried with Xbox 1 controller and doesn't work.
Steam controller either.

I don't have a 360 controller but it should have worked easily like it does with all the other games I played.
And what do you mean I pressed the "Legit" button?
~ I haven't tested it with a controller anyways, so idk, did you try to xce bind the axis to keys or something?
~ Legit button - pressing backspace for me is a panic button (turns off every visual hacks and makes it look like vanilla.)
can we get a rotmg cc vr edition soon thonk, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by fazing View Post
can we get a rotmg cc vr edition soon thonk, thanks
@059

pls VR RotMG me need!!!!! me big gay! dis my first post :O
also my client seems to give me this error message when i try to connect:
"Connected!"
"Connection failed! Retrying..."
I can't log back into the game, but it only works via the official swf, any fixes ?
Quote Originally Posted by Faustas156 View Post
also my client seems to give me this error message when i try to connect:
"Connected!"
"Connection failed! Retrying..."
I can't log back into the game, but it only works via the official swf, any fixes ?
you have to wait for update of the client because there is a hotfix of the game
Quote Originally Posted by Faustas156 View Post
also my client seems to give me this error message when i try to connect:
"Connected!"
"Connection failed! Retrying..."
I can't log back into the game, but it only works via the official swf, any fixes ?
Hotfix.///
not sure how to do that since i can't get into the game nor any settings.
Posts 76–85 of 85 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?